[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femanon here is it true that guys "suffer" from "unreciprocated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: serial killer MEW.jpg (112 KB, 596x749) Image search: [Google]
serial killer MEW.jpg
112 KB, 596x749
femanon here

is it true that guys "suffer" from "unreciprocated love"?

why don't you just get over it? you can't lose sleep over someone not liking you back you know
>>
>>29392901
No actual man ever has suffered from that.

Creepy betas who obsess over women and think it's love suffer from that. They bring on that suffering themselves
>>
>>29392901
>is it true that guys "suffer" from "unreciprocated love"?

absolutely yes.

>why don't you just get over it? you can't lose sleep over someone not liking you back you know

because being in love is not like being undecided about a pair of shoes.
>>
>>29393177
>because being in love is not like being undecided about a pair of shoes.
you sound pathetic

you jsut have top understand that you can't have something
>>
>>29392943
>>29392901
You realize that sometimes it is not a choice to have a crush (not love) and you are addicted to some kind of fucking chemicals? I can't control that shit.
>>
>>29392901
Male love is just natures way of encouraging males to stick around impregnated females.

Unreciprocated love or enfatuation is a malfunction of this but it's only just desparation.

At least some subconscious part of the male wants a normal reproductive life and success but can't achieve the love the ego needs so grabs hold of any passable affectation and tries to gleen all the experience possible out of the whole thing.

It's pretty much like a videogame. Most people kill an enemy and move on and forget. It was nothing but if the game has no more enemies andor nothing else to do a player will go back to beat up the corpse.
>>
>like someone despite all their flaws
>they don't even like you for your strengths
>>
>>29393254
I get that you're trolling (and therefore I'm taking the bait), but the issue is prettymuch the exact opposite of that. They understand that they can't have it, and that kills them because they love the person.
>>
>>29392901

your shoulders are in internal rotation and you look like a cave man, fix your fucking posture you degenerate.
>>
>>29393474
I'm not trolling

>They understand that they can't have it, and that kills them because they love the person.

AGAIN. why can't you just move on?
love comes and go
>>
>>29394302
Check your female privilege
>>
>>29394302
Your attraction is different than a mans. Men become obsessed with a girl otherwise they wouldn't put any effort in to compete for her and no babies would ever get made. Female attraction is picking the best guy in a group of men fawning over you.

Of course there will be some pain when rejection happens. Because the delusions have been broken.
>>
It's a lack of intimacy and validation. Most women can't comprehend this on the level of an isolated, virgin male because people will bend over backwards to make them feel like they belong.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.