[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make a guy lose weight? A guy I know has a crush on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1464563038614.jpg (67 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
1464563038614.jpg
67 KB, 940x545
How do I make a guy lose weight?

A guy I know has a crush on me, but he is on the heavy side and it is the only major turn off for me. I am not superficial, I do not want him to have muscles or go to the gym every day for the rest of his life, however, I am skinny and I simply prefer it when guys are in normal to slim weight range. I have been a bit heavier than I am now too but I lost weight.

How do I go about bringing this up? Should I tell one of our mutual friends that the weight is the only problem and maybe they can have a guy to guy?
>>
>>29392549
you're just going to have to marry him and cook for him. once you are in control of his nutrition it should be very easy to get him to lose weight.
>>
This is an /adv/ thread

Go to /adv/
>>
Ask about his penis size as well while you're at it. Very important knowledge. You wouldn't want to drop his pants and find out your baby brother has bigger than his. Think of all the wasted time
>>
>not wanting a bear to loosen you up
What kind of pussy ass faggot are you?
>>
>>29392600
>implying he won't sneak fast food at work and complain that you're trying to change him
>then when you try to talk to him about it frankly he'll give you the, "you knew who i was when you married me," line
Don't go there, OP.
>>
>>29392549
You can't make him lose weight
> I am not superficial
Clearly, you are.
Now that that's established.
The best you can do is drop hints on the body type you'd like him to achieve or at least what his next step up in your eyes would be.
Let him know some how you're interested but there is something keeping it on the back burner or distant in thought.
Just keep chipping at it I guess.
>>
>>29392549
Promise him a 3some if he loses enough weight.
>>
>>29392900
>superficial
>concerned about looks and health and well being

Fat people are delusional
>>
File: 1465460226406.jpg (119 KB, 960x494) Image search: [Google]
1465460226406.jpg
119 KB, 960x494
>>29392549
>I am not superficial
TOPKEK

Just find someone that fits your standards, join a gym and scope out some abs there you vapid slut
>>
>>29392969
>looks

>>the definition of superficial
>existing or occurring at or on the surface.
>situated or occurring on the skin or immediately beneath it.
>>
>I am not superficial
>but I care about looks

kill yourself idiot
>>
>>29393025
I bet you'd be happy with a 500 pound cleft chin girlfriend that can't fit through the kitchen door? Please don't act like you are above me you fatty.
>>
>>29393068
I wouldn't be, but I never claimed to not be superficial :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
>>29392549
You have to make him want to do it himself. Maybe ask him to join you in doing physical activities like hiking or riding bikes or something. He wants to spend time with you probably so he won't turn those down. I wouldn't if a girl I was interested in asked me to.

I thought superficial whores were good at manipulation.
>>
>>29393068
I'm not trying to act above you, I'm just saying that by complaining about his appearance you shouldn't say "I'm not superficial" but accept it,
literally every human on the planet is superficial
>>
>>29392549

Losing weight is hard, and he may not know how to go about it.
>>
>>29393224
>>29393100
Perhaps I am superficial to a certain degree if it's perceived that way, however I would consider it superficial if I just flat out rejected any notion of romance between him and I instead of thinking about how to improve a fault that CAN be improved. In fact it would be a hundred times more beneficial for him to lose weight for himself, because his well being and his lifestyle would improve to an utmost degree.
>>
>>29393303
Why do you care so much if you're superficial or not?

Do you not want to think you're superficial, or do you not want others to think you're superficial?

Who are you really arguing with here?
>>
>>>/adv/

Fuck off roastie
roasttoast
>>
>>29392549
Your original suggestion is good.
I'm a /fit/ lad and browse /r9k/ for keks, if you set your standards out he can either view it as achievable and set his mind to it, or he will back off and it won't be as awkward. It's a win/win.
There's no point pretending attraction isn't physical on some level.
>>
>>29392878
he's right though. people only genuinely change because they want to, not because other people pressure, force or trick them to. if you marry a guy with the intention of "changing" him, you are a fucktarded cunt who deserves the misery you bring on yourself
>>
>>29393324
"Superficiality" is simply a strong word for me, when I use the word I mean it for cases like I explained in my previous post. However I do believe that every single human cares about looks and a relationship cannot prosper without sexual attraction.
>>
>>29393378
You shouldn't let words have such strong sway over you.
>>
>>29392549

Tell him you like him but he's too heavy. He needs to lose weight. If he improves himself congratulations to you both, if he doesn't he never was going to.
>tryna have a relationship without honesty
fuck outta here, nigga
>>
Start dating him and ask him to go running/biking/to the gym with you. Make it a group activity.
>>
File: 1374685464562.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1374685464562.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>29393255
>Losing weight is hard, and he may not know how to go about it.
You eat less. That's literally all you have to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss
>>
>>29393551

No, you don't "eat less". You starve yourself over a very long period of time, and the will and discipline to do that and fight your appetite are not easy things to do and maintain to see it through.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.