[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just date a chubby lonely tumblr qt, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
Why don't you just date a chubby lonely tumblr qt, /r9k/?

She won't mind if you're not Chad and she'll be into all your silly interests or at least be receptive to them, and she'll never leave you because you'll be the best thing ever to happen to her. :)
>>
>>29392521
>chubby
That bitch is morbidly obese.
>>
>>29392521
She's morbidly obese;
He's better looking than me;
He's probably sane;
There's no proof he's actually dating her;
I'm too old for tumblr uggos.
>>
>implying she won't force you to stay in a relationship with her by threatening to charge you with rape
>implying she won't be a full-on sjw and freak out if you do anything more than breath

I've dated a tumblrite before. It isn't fun. She ended up cheating on me with a friend of mine after having problems with our relationship that she never brought up to me. They are literal children.
>>
>>29392521
>Why don't you just date a chubby lonely tumblr qt

we've been over this time and time again. all the tinder, okc, pof "experiments" here and on /soc/ have shown, even these land whales and tumblretes have long lines of hangers on, orbiters and chubby chasers attached to them.

So much so, that even these disasters are often sick and tired of all the these thirsty fucks chasing them all the time and are usually quite picky with who they talk to.
>>
>>29392521
>Why don't you just date a chubby lonely tumblr qt, /r9k/?

i'm on tumblr and wasn't yet able to at least chat with one
>>
>>29392521
gad DAMN that bitch is thick
>>
>>29393064
As a ham planet, I can concur.
Some weird psychological shit happens after highschool, and if you're alpha enough to avoid it initially after college, where certain groups of low hanging fruit, usually girls with very mixed features of attractiveness: butterfaces, fatties with nice cans or facial aesthetics, damaged girls, otherwise pretty broads with noticeable scars and deformations, we'll be considered highly attainable and our virtues make us just fuckable enough.
And western folks are bombarded with the "ugly duckling" and "beautiful on the inside" stories, so everybody thinks we're going to be very sweet, grateful, loving gfs. Fat fucks in particular are assumed to be gregarious and nurturing, because we're kind of pregnancy and post-pregnancy-shaped.
What's pretty funny is, that people generally act how they're treated, so ugly people slowly become uglier on the inside. And us lard-asses are fat because there's something fundamentally wrong with us mentally and emotionally, so we were already garbage. So you have these horrible bitter cunts with hundreds of orbiters.
>>
>>29393536
you're a girl? do you have a cute belly?
>>
>>29392521
I'm more worried at the fact he's fucking her.

Isn't it Haram for a muslim to eat pig?
>>
>>29393573
Oh boy, that was just too funny. Have some 4chan gold
>>
HNNNNNGGGGG SOOOOO THICCCCC

GOD I WANT HER TO SIT HER THICC THIGHS ON MY HIGH TEST FACE

>>29392762
>>29392807
low test betas
>>
>>29393353
No, she's obese.
Thick is genuinely shapeful, being stocky in some areas but not in others.
>>
Even those girls won't date me
>>
>>29393615
>low test
If being low test means I can't get hard for a woman shaped like a beer barrel, then I'm fine with my condition.
>>
>>29393587
>Triggered fattie from tumblr.
Why are you here?
>>
>>29393668
>hating on THICC goddess'

you gay nigga
>>
>>29392521
>She won't mind if you're not Chad
>Being this deluded
Come on you don't seriously believe this OP, do you?
>>
>>29393615
Go back to /fit/ with your other confused BBW enthousiasts
>>
>>29393536
>Fat fucks in particular are assumed to be gregarious and nurturing, because we're kind of pregnancy and post-pregnancy-shaped.
>What's pretty funny is, that people generally act how they're treated,
But if everyone assumes you're nice and treats you nicely, how the fuck do you "act how you're treated"?
>>
>>29393682
might not be Tumblr, there are a lot of anons now who want a post-humor atmosphere because they feel threatened by cultural appropriation, so they'll spam you angrily if you tell a joke, pun, turn of phrase, etc.
I think they have autism.
>>
>>29392521
Is that gay club shooter fag?
>>
>>29393739
They assume that after they become convinced that they have to settle, as children and adolescents it's a much different story. Many people who don't see you as sexually viable- family, authority figures, elders, will treat you like a contemptible pig. Plus there are always other females who just treat each other like absolute dogshit no matter what.
>>
I've done this.

And yes, I was incredibly attracted to a fatty when she looked like OP pic. But they don't always put so much effort into their aesthetic. And without makeup, hair done and nice clothes they aren't fuckable.
>>
>>29393690
You might be right. I'd rather fuck 110 pound ladyboys than that beast.
>>
I would but I don't use tumblr, and don't plan on it either. I've only been to the site once but was disgusted at the layout.

Regardless, I'm not sure how tumblr girls feel about non-white guys anyway? Everytime they show off their bfs, it's usually some tatted up buff white guy.
So unless there's some way to meet them other then tumblr, then I shall remain khv with no hope.
>>
>>29392521
that bitch on OPs pic is fat not cubby
>>
>>29393807
So basically you're just a whiny cunt taking it out on people who actually like you?
>>
>>29394018
I don't really interact with people, I'm just remarking on a trend I've observed.
No whining, every time someone assumed I was shit and treated me like garbage I deserved it.
>>
>>29392521
Lady in OP's pic isn't chubby, she has her own gravity and that weird dude next to her is caught in orbit. His spraypaint can is probably full of melty cheese so he can spray it in her mouth, thus avoiding being eating by The Human Planet.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.