[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some guy will settle for her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Front_Cover37cbe.jpg (96 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Front_Cover37cbe.jpg
96 KB, 1024x683
>some guy will settle for her
>>
you mean
>some guy will think he's lucky to have her
>she'll settle for him
>>
>>29392468
Can you imagine kissing her knowing her tongue has been in some dude's asshole?
>>
>>29392468
Some office worker will save her and think he hit the fucking lottery, anon. She'll never lick his ass.

She'll think about when Chad railed her on tape
>>
>>29392640
Sure, why not? I'm not misogynistic.
>>
>>29392468
>some guy will lose sleep and be anxious about whether she'll say yes to him.
>>
File: 1462748871805.jpg (28 KB, 422x378) Image search: [Google]
1462748871805.jpg
28 KB, 422x378
these threads always make me kek since I've let girls do 10 times worse things to me but it doesnt matter since I'm male
>>
>>29392695
>10 times worse things
Such as?
>>
File: poo poo pee pee.png (73 KB, 217x250) Image search: [Google]
poo poo pee pee.png
73 KB, 217x250
>>29392724

something that comes immediately after asslicking
>>
>>29392795
You shit in her mouth? That's pretty hot if you do it to a hooker but not to your gf. That's gross.
>>
>>29392816

what if it was my mouth being shit in?
>>
>>29392468
kek. What's wrong with it? It's pretty hot. Just wash your butthole correctly in the shower and it's not gross.
>>
>>29392854
Bon apetit I guess.

What does shit taste like?
>>
>>29392640
Can you imagine kissing her and NOT knowing that? It is almost rape
>>
>>29392938
>being this insecure

origjrugsdkl
>>
>>29392854
That's hot.

I fap to that kind of thing occasionally but I don't think I can handle the smell and taste IRL.
>>
>ex gf was virgin before me
>fucked her in the ass
>she licked my dick, balls and ass countless times
>fucked her in every postion available
>she's gonna be someone's wife any day now
really makes you think
>>
>>29392640
Huh, she's gonna have washed herself since then. Having had sex in the past doesn't make you dirty.
Just makes it more exciting to kiss her knowing what her tongue also can do.
Honestly, those threads are 100% retarded. Makes us robots look like prudes.
We have legitimate grievances with women, but that shouldn't be one of them.
>>
>>29392958

anyone who does not care about this is a worthless beta with no self-esteem

if a woman does this to another man but doesn't do to you means she was attracted enough to that man but not to you

means she settled for you means she doesn't actually like you

better be alone than that
>>
File: 1461073525102.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461073525102.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29393084
>Just makes it more exciting to kiss her knowing what her tongue also can do.
Get a load of this cuck.
>>
>>29393138
yeah i bet u would decline sex from anyone other than the purest virgins
>>
>>29393119

Why would you even want a girl to lick your ass?

Do you have to do it even if you dont want to to not be a cuck according to an anime image board?
>>
>>29393193
>Why would you even want a girl to lick your ass?
feels good man
>>
>>29393193
No, I don't want my asshole to be licked by any girl, but I certainly am not going to settle for someone whose tongue has touched male assholes.
>>
>>29393138
Also pretty hot.
Honestly this just makes me feel insecure (tbqh). I don't think it's gross at all.
There are plenty of issues with promiscuous women which are very real, and which women will deny. And we should be aware of those. Most of them are NOT good wife material even though there MIGHT be exceptions.
But if robots are being grossed out by the past sexual acts themselves, they're just adding to their problems.
>>
>>29393119
You're being crass about it but you're probably right.
That's one of the issues with women having had too many boyfriends in the past. You don't measure up and she will have trouble respecting you because of it. Their sexual attitude seems to be reflective of (and affect) the esteem they have for you. It SHOULDN'T be that way, but if she does things like that to other men but not you, there's probably a big problem (even though it might not seem like it). Just seems to be the way their brains work.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.