[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I've lost the love of my life, someone I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 20160618_153943.jpg (898 KB, 1776x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160618_153943.jpg
898 KB, 1776x2268
I feel like I've lost the love of my life, someone I really felt close to. I've had relationships before, but never anything like what I had with her.

I would do anything for her, I would kill myself if it would make her happy. My life is nothing compared to hers, she makes me so happy, so full of love and life. She makes me feel like I can do anything, that I can accomplish whatever I want.

I used to make her feel that way, too. But I had a moment of weakness and fell into depression and the way she sees me has changed. I know if she would give me a chance she would see the real me again, but she doesn't want to.

Without her, I don't think I can change. I think it's never going to get better without her. I just feel like killing myself if I can't have her. She's what I live for.
>>
what were you depressed about senpai?

you should get therapy (talk therapy, not jew pills therapy) and get her back once she sees it wont happen again
>>
>>29392369
I have chronic depression that will come and go from time to time, there was no reason for me to be depressed.

I don't think she's going to want to see me again, I've tried to convince her and show her that I'm changing but she won't have any of it.
>>
>>29392330
>Without her, I don't think I can change.
Ain't that the truth. I mean what's the point of doing anything if the motivation for it is internal? That's just being autistic. I need something with a vagina to tell me I'm a good person otherwise I feel no motivation whatsoever to be one. In fact, I've become a shit person just because I wanted her back.

It's sad, really, that I have the mind of a Stacy and the dick of a straight guy. Makes things unnecessarily complicated.

>I've had relationships before

I haven't. Not anything I'd consider worth counting.
>>
>>29392858
I think I'm done with trying to have relationships after this, no one else is going to be able to give me what she gave me.

I just wish my love was enough.
>>
Been there, done that.
Here's what you do.
For a second, stop thinking everything, clear your mind.
Now think of yourself as another person, a fictional character, or a guy who doesn't know you or the girl.
Now read what you wrote in OP post.
Read it until you realise how much of a fucking cuck you are, placing some ungrateful selfish roastie above your own dignity as a man.
Wew, you don't have any self respect huh ?
It hurts, but time heals everything, just cut all contact and never see her again.
Also, leave my board normie and don't come back until you're a robot.
>>
>>29393242
There is no point in changing if I can't have her, she is what's important to me.

I'm willing to suffer the rest of my life for her.
>>
>>29393363
Never learn.
Here's what's gonna happen:
Scenario 1- you get her, she's your gf and you live your life happily until she reveals that she settled for you and she "doesn't feel it anymore",or cucks you and then you commit suicide or something.

Scenario 2- you don't get her, she gets a bf or something, years pass and you forget her.

I can bet it's gonna be scenario 2, you'll forget even her face and laugh how miserable you were letting someone else dictate your life.
Also I suspect you're underage.
>>
File: 1464953519899.jpg (149 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1464953519899.jpg
149 KB, 612x612
>>29392330
>My life is nothing compared to hers, she makes me so happy, so full of love and life.

What a wonder is the book of lies we read to ourselves just to stay the Hero of our own story...

If she made you so happy and was the Sun of your sky, if she made you able to get better, why were you depressed?

You suffer from chronic depression, if you get back with her, your life will be but licorns and rainbows until depression strikes again. Point is, she's right on her money on that one.
>>
>>29393442
I'm not underage.

There really is something between us, we could both feel it in the room when we first met. A deep compatibility, mutual attraction.

Everything was going great until I had a depressive episode and became distant. I'm never going to live this down. I feel like I've ruined my own life, and there's nothing I can do to fix it.
>>
>>29393501
I'm the guy who you replied to.
You sound so much like me when I pushed "the love of my life" away. I know that feel bro, and I'm not even kidding. It fucking hurts right ? But it can't go on like this ya know. I just try not to think about her anymore and just distract myself. Yeah I'm running but at least it spares me the pain. I know she doesn't miss me nearly as much as I miss her, she's just that kind of girl. But seriously man, I don't know what to say, I was alright until now but your fucking shit reminded me of her now another night of binge drinking and crying. Fuck you.
>>
>>29393497
I'm making progress towards fixing myself, I just don't know if I can manage to do it without her.
>>
>>29393581
Sorry man. I will be there beside you in spirit.

I can't stop thinking of her. I hope she doesn't forget me.
>>
>>29393621
The shitty part is that I'm sure she forgot me already. God damn why do we feel. If lobotomy wasn't this scary I'd give myself one. Goddamn Tanya I hope you're happy turning a happy guy into a nervous wreck while you're happy being a fucking tumblrina I hope you fucking get fat and die God dammit but I'm so beta for you that I'd still hold on to the hope that you'll be mine some day. Fuck fuck fuck goddammit.
>>
>>29393724
If she forgets me, I'm killing myself. I've already decided that.

I don't know how you can live like that, you're definitely stronger than I am. I hope it gets better for you.
>>
>>29393856
Alcohol and escapism is what's keeping me alive since she left me(or rather, I pushed her away, but it was justified because the emotional and mental pressure was too much).
Don't kill yourself man, I know the life I'm living right now is definitely a lot, LOT worse than being dead but what stopped me from suicide was my mom and younger brother, they still think I'm their happy go lucky all smiles intelligent son and brother. Itll really, really hurt them if I kill myself so I'm just..living, I guess. Surely you're not gonna commit suicide knowing that it'd make your family sad would you ? Or am I too soft thinking about what my family would feel like.
I dunno man maybe I deserved all this and now it's all shit.
>>
File: 12SSHJPOW.jpg (65 KB, 429x409) Image search: [Google]
12SSHJPOW.jpg
65 KB, 429x409
Do you seriously feel that you cannot be happy unless it's at someone elses expenses?

What about yourself? Is there nothing that makes you happy about yourself? Are you such a boring and uninteresting person that your whole personality orbits around one single person in your life? Is the world, no the universe, really that small that only one thing that happened in your life is going to define you for ever?

If you answered yes to these questions then you should kill yourself, no one is ever going to love you the way you possibly could love them if you don't love yourself with the same passion.

Get a hobby dude, one that will make you grow as a person.
>>
Women will come and go, we are not meant to only love one person.
>>
File: bxb.jpg (249 KB, 1196x444) Image search: [Google]
bxb.jpg
249 KB, 1196x444
pic relkatejd
>>
>>29393724
Tanya is a confirmed roastie name my dude, don't sweat it (I mean obviously you will continue to sweat it but you're dodging a roast beef-smelling bullet desu senpai)
>>
ever since that girl moved away i havent really been interested in women. yeah the sex drive is there, but soon i think "what's the point? she'll never be like her and besides, i'm a fucking manlet."

once you find that girl who actually likes her, it is a colossal test of self-worth to keep her. if you do, good luck ever being ok with yourself. chances are you won't be and getting up to do shit every day will be hell
>>
>>29394025
I hope my family understands that I do not want to suffer needlessly. I will hang around as long as I can stand, but I feel like it's inevitable.

This is just the breaking point for me.
>>
>>29397947
Well if thats the way you feel, KYS
do it
do it now
>>
>>29392330
>had a gf
Seriously get out normie, you got gf, you need to leave.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.