[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roshley
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: Gottogofast.jpg (90 KB, 960x848) Image search: [Google]
Gottogofast.jpg
90 KB, 960x848
Do you think Rose misses Ashley?
>>
idk why don't you ask her?
>>
>>29392235
You are still thinking about them? You poor battered soul, this goes back to child abuse you know. Watch Stefan Molyneux bomb in the brain and find out your parent issues and why you use nicotine and all that shit. Watching those videos would be much less of a waste of time than sitting around thinking about women who have moved on and don't care about you.
>>
>>29392611
That's a nice meme ragout you put together there.
>>
>>29392611
Does he talk about nicotine use in a video? Source? Would love some material to btfo mouth fedora faggots
>>
>>29392718
I know but it is true. It is so stupid being infatuated with women over the internet. You should probably just stop doing it friend.

Can't say I love you without saying I. It's time for you to work on the 'I' which is yourself.
>>
>>29392749
His point is that everything is just self medication. Nicotine included.
>>
>>29392235
damn she look like stuart little in this picture
>>
>>29392749
No I use nicotine and I know that I am self-medicating a dopamine problem that formulated in my developmental years. I also know that I am prone to using less snus portions (I use Swedish snus, not smoke or vape) because my childhood was comparatively better than others but I still have an ACE score of 3 or 4. The idea is if I were beat or molested and my ACE score were worse I would probably be a chain smoker or I would just get addicted to harder drugs, because then my dopamine system would have been really fucked.

>>29392785
Yeah read this if you don't feel like reading the above.
>>
>>29392850
What do you think Rose's ACE is? Peter looks like a potentially nasty old man.
>>
>>29393038
do you think rose was asking for it?
>>
>>29393038
I would say based on heritable intelligence, and that she would come from a family that is of a higher average intelligence than other families, she would have a pretty good and low ACE score. This isn't always the case of course, but I would argue that it is more likely.

The problem is the cycle of abuse in lower IQ families. So obviously if we are able to comprehend these concepts we are of a higher IQ than them and can break such an abusive cycle. However a dummy is going to do the exact same thing his dummy father did, and the abuse would continue.
>>
>>29393194
bix nood to that my main man
>>
>>29393194
if she came from a family of higher average intelligence and stability then why are peter and shelagh separated? checkmate atheists
>>
>>29392813
shes reverting back to her mousey stage
>>
File: healthy british smile.jpg (25 KB, 288x369) Image search: [Google]
healthy british smile.jpg
25 KB, 288x369
Rose's father look like a pathological drunkard entirely capable of sexually abusing his kids. Going to assume she had some childhood incident with him and booze involved which is why she couldn't stand alcohol ever since.
>>
>>29394903
>a pathological drunkard entirely capable of sexually abusing his kids

everybody looks like that at 70
>>
>>29394903
Rose looks JUST LIKE her dad!!! Seriously! Twins
>>
File: 2xFIoTF.png (18 KB, 235x30) Image search: [Google]
2xFIoTF.png
18 KB, 235x30
Any Russians here? Reporting in.
>>
i want fuck her hard, but she's so small and since nate's never been to the gym, I don't think she would be prepared for the force my muscle can impart, i don't want to hurt her

why is life so hard?
>>
hey guyz, rate my gf.
>>
>>29393366
>why are peter and shelagh separated?
where's the proof?
>>
>>29395134
>>29395079
are you that russian weightlifter guy? why haven't you made the pilgrimage yet to the land of the angles?
>>
>>29394903
>ywn help her by making her relive painful childhood memories with alcohol

WHY LIVE
>>
what the fuck is that? a mouse?
>>
>>29395385
her face is like a spade
nate's face is like a horse
it all makes sense now
>>
>>29395652
Yeah it's a subconscious genetic health thing. I have a long face too and I am attracted to women with wider faces. The resulting children will be perfected.
>>
>>29395674
that's generally the case, wide faces for females are seen as healthy

though having a long face as a male is useless unless you have that acerbic wit to go along with it.
>>
>>29395769
>though having a long face as a male is useless unless you have that acerbic wit to go along with it.

Yeah I do. But they also have studies that show that when you are around an attractive woman, a man's cognitive abilities are decreased. So it's hard to be witty when you are nervous and your brain is not working as effectively.
>>
>>29395819
having a slice of autism like nate has, will do plenty
>>
>>29395862
We could all do a little better to be more like Nate.
>>
>>29395079
What the FUCK is her problem? jesus
>>
Hey Epi
Where are my screenshots?
>>
>>29395385
that picture makes me nostalgic of edgy rose

I want her to come back in super edgy form, she was so fun

rose come back, I miss the games

pedro here btw
>>
>>29396195
rose is an aging wh0er now
>>
>>29396246
>rose is an aging wh0er now

but I bet that bitterness comes with extra edginess included, I mean, imagine a mature rose going on rants video after video, that would be the funniest thing ever

I'm bored, I'm playing doom slowly, I'm 3 levels from the end
>>
>>29395385
i have to restrict myself to looking at her face in short bursts otherwise I ejaculate.
looks aside, she has a likable personality, is witty and clever, I wish I were exaggerating but I think those together make her unique (if she weren't dude)
>>
>>29396290
how bitter do you reckon she is now? angry ranting mode rose would be pretty comical though i think she'd still be able to pull it off.
>>
>>29396596
>how bitter do you reckon she is now?

idk, maybe she's not bitter at all and it's just wishful thinking on my part
>>
>>29396638
i wonder if she hates getting old. i know i certainly do.
>>
>>29396742
i don't mind getting older, i've been doing it a while now, it's only the thought of Rose's beauty being taken by age that saddens me, how she looks is big part of what makes this world still valid to me
>>
>rose is now over 30
>every day that goes by is another day of her youth long past
>>
>there will never be a twenty-something icelandic-italian anime girl again
>why live
>>
>>29396923
i don't know, it just sucks knowing that the best days are probably behind me and that nothing will ever compare to what was there before. i guess rose servers as a reminder in that regard, that every year she gets older her looks, her personality, everything is going to die some day.

i'm sure she still looks fine though.
>>
>>29392235
fb profile.php?id=100012089835583

who made this account?
>>
>>29396290
btw forgot to ask what you think of the new doom?
>>
>>29398983
The Russians probably.
>>
is there anything more pathetic than the whorerer fanbase
>>
>>29399106
haHAAA!
>slaps thigh
>>
File: jumpinonjews.png (192 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
jumpinonjews.png
192 KB, 1366x768
>>29399228
hehehehehe

kurwa
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.