[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever felt attraction for another boy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Have you ever felt attraction for another boy?
>>
>>29391791
Yes
But only for cuteboys on the internet
Never irl
>>
>>29391817
same here, does that mean im jail gay
>>
>>29391791
Nope
But sometimes I see a guy and I look, think: "He look good"
>>
File: 1442779867021.jpg (239 KB, 787x950) Image search: [Google]
1442779867021.jpg
239 KB, 787x950
>>29391791
Yup, for 8 months now, it's long distance but eventually we'll move together. I never thought I'd fall in love but here we are.
>>
File: 1466339200930.jpg (30 KB, 326x282) Image search: [Google]
1466339200930.jpg
30 KB, 326x282
>thought I was only prison gay
>now have a bf and going to meet up with him next week after talking for a year
>>
Yeah but it might as well have just been prison gay

It was online, and he was the first person to be openly sexual about himself with me and also with the idea of being sexual with me. I didn't even consider myself gay, but I vividly remember jerking off like crazy at night thinking about him in frustration. He got me into ERP because I was so focused on somehow getting intimate with him. He eventually got into an online relationship with another person I had started roleplaying with by then (we were all in the same group), and I sort of got slid in part way as a third wheel partner since they insisted they were polyamorous.

Hint, when an established couple says they're polyamorous, either they still care way more about each other and toss you slight shreds of sexual gratification, or they don't like each other and want excuses to explore elsewhere. In this case, it was the former.

I felt really dejected overall, and eventually just stopped talking to him. Gave up ERP with friends and spiraled into depression after [i]I was so desperate for approval that I did an RP with the second guy where I played my own mother, down to sending him pictures of her and stuff. Yep, he got the guy I liked and even managed to debase me and make me hate myself too. The memory of it still fucks me up, I want to die for how far I fell for a little bit of love. Never again.[/spoiler]
>>
>>29392012
kill yourself you mentally damaged pervert fuck.
>>
>>29392039
Every day it feels like I'm getting close, Anon. Don't worry, I try my best to not make any new friends or even be attracted to anyone, once I'm nice and forgotten I can kill myself and slip away nice and easy. Don't worry.
>>
Yes.

>tfw so undesirable no one will ever fuck you
Don't say "don't give up anon just beeee yuorself" because that doesn't apply to me.
>>
>>29392103
Good, what method have you got planned?
>>
>>29392332
My home is fairly armed, there's a handgun down the hall. Beyond that, I've become more and more comfortable to the idea of hanging myself. For the longest time I've been really scared of it but I think I could manage the necksnap. I'm not tall or anything, so I don't need much height to work with.
>>
File: 1461965658123.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461965658123.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
Yeah, not gonna lie. I thought it was attraction but in reality it was just lust and sexual frustration. taking it up the ass taught me that. it wasn't even a full second after blowing my load that i thought "Oh GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!"
>>
>>29392422
Storithyme
>>
I only ever feel attraction to men, to be honest. I've had more luck finding a man that was willing to be my fuckbuddy without taking everything I own than a woman of the same ilk.
>>
>>29392422
this is my biggest fear. did you hook up with someone or was it relationship
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.