[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I ate 20 pounds of chocolate, would my stomach burst?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
If I ate 20 pounds of chocolate, would my stomach burst?
>>
>>29391778
You wouldn't be able to eat that much, I think even stretched the human stomach can only handle 8 pounds, and thats like pro-eater area.
>>
>>29391778
I will do this if I had enough money
Only 99 percent dark chocolate too
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 287x175) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 287x175
>>29391837
What kind of candy would you get?
>>
well I think
it would be extremely painful
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7 KB, 301x168
>>29391877
I swear, if I see Bane in this thread I will tear you out through the internet and make you both a literal and figurative semen slurper.
>>
>>29391855
The chocolate in my pic is 99 percent but contains vanilla which eases the bitterness
I would go to with the free trade 99 percent chocolate (I thought it existed), I dunno if it is really good for the farmers but they usually have the authentic cacao beans

It will bring both intense pleasure and suffering and possibly death

Anyone who would be willing to give me money to make this happen? I could start a kickstarter
>>
It won't if you don't eat it all at once.

Let's say that your stomach can take 4lbs (round number) of chocolate at a time. Let's also assume your bowel transit time is 48 hours (average person).

20 / 4 = 5
5 * 48 = 240 hours

So about 10 days.
>>
>>29392014
How much does this stuff cost?
>>
>>29391778
unless you have prader-wili syndrome or something else that fucks your gag and hunger reflex you won't be able to eat it all.
>>
>>29392038
>48 hours
I take 3-4 dumps per day.
>>
>>29391877
Four U
Oregano
>>
>>29392085
That math assumes that you only eat 4lbs of chocolate (on an empty stomach) and nothing else until you take a shit. The process gets repeated for 10 days which is when you run out of chocolate. You probably don't eat food like that normally.
>>
>>29392163
It wouldn't be toxic if it was over the course of 10 days, though, right?
>>
File: CHOCOLAT 98% BD.jpg (92 KB, 1299x2480) Image search: [Google]
CHOCOLAT 98% BD.jpg
92 KB, 1299x2480
This (pic) is the fair trade chocolate I am talking of, however it is only 85 percent.
As you can see it has a happy Ecuadorian man on it.

It contains flavonoids which are lightly toxic chemicals and also chemicals that release a kind of love hormone.

It will cause intense pleasure and suffering.
>>
>>29392255
How do I get this happy Ecuadorian man's chocolate?
>>
>>29392052
Like $3-4 a bat, iirc
>>
>>29392341
It seems it is only available in Belgium and the Netherlands
>>
>>29392230
Idk. I heard a rumor that you can survive for a month on ONLY energy drinks so you'd probably be fine with chocolate.
>>
>>29392014
These are 1.8lbs a piece, you'd have to eat 178 to get 20 lbs
>>
>>29392554
Additionally, a case of 12 is about $57, and you'd have to get 15 of them. You're looking at $855, not including shipping
>>
>>29392554
I think three of these will already make me full. It seems impossible.
>>
>>29392616
Whoops, I meant 1.8oz, not lbs
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.