[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>AND GIVE HER BACK THE GUY SHE LIKED BEFORE YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: ss+(2016-06-19+at+12.17.48).jpg (107 KB, 1281x669) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-19+at+12.17.48).jpg
107 KB, 1281x669
>AND GIVE HER BACK THE GUY SHE LIKED BEFORE YOU
>>
File: image.png (776 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
776 KB, 750x1334
Glad I'm not the only one who is noticing this shit.

There is also the Amazon Fire Stick commercial that is airing now which features the MC's SO in bed with a football player.

Christ Jesus the very thumbnail of the YouTube video for the commercial is exactly what I'm talking about. What the fuck is with this? Is this meme magic? This whole cuck culture is becoming increasingly pervasive and bizarre.

I want off
>>
>>29391611
it's like a 70 year old meme, you little faggot.
>>
>>29391510
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
THAT'S THE POWER TO KEK BACK TIME
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 630x1200
Another example, an entire movie dedicated to alpha fux and beta bux. Literally, my wife's son: the movie.
>>
yeah, this commercial causes great cringe every time i see it.
>>
>>29391510
its on every commercial break on the Euros lol
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.