[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are some people disliked by everyone? It has nothing to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1463530723984.jpg (54 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1463530723984.jpg
54 KB, 800x670
Why are some people disliked by everyone? It has nothing to do with being mean or a jerk. Some people are just bullied and alienated, even as adults. Why is this?
>>
Some people just are very "bullyable". They allow it and they enable it.
People who dont have opinions and or dont stand by their opinions firmly will often get hated by everyone and then people take their frustrations on those people.
I've seen it happen time and time again. People who show no reaction to getting poked fun at or dont have any opinions on anything, get thrown around like dishrags, they will become the person whose life will be made hell by others.

People dont need to be all alpha or anything, just be a person. Dont be a literal dishrag.
If people start for example asking why you are a virgin, fucking say why if you have a reason or firmly say "thats none of your business, I dont ask about your sexlife either". People will ultimately respect those who can reply something proper, even if it isnt what they want to hear.
>>
>>29391227
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribalism
>>
File: cheeky-monkey.jpg (656 KB, 2692x2200) Image search: [Google]
cheeky-monkey.jpg
656 KB, 2692x2200
>>29391227
They have weak chins and radiate beta male.
>>
>>29391227
Usually because they're fucking losers
>>
>>29391386
>If people start for example asking why you are a virgin, fucking say why if you have a reason or firmly say "thats none of your business, I dont ask about your sexlife either"

No. That would get you ripped on. Just pretend you aren't.
>>
>>29391227
>everyone
you're just talking about some ugly/poor guy trying to fit in with attractive/rich people. he's disliked because he can't connect on anything and looks like he lives a completely distant lifestyle to "everyone***". special snowflake morons should just go find other special snowflakes and lower their expectations.

beyond that this is just hyperbolic bullshit. if you're a dick, you won't make friends. if you only meet one person a year and are paranoid, you probably won't make friends.
>>
>>29391832
>if you're a dick, you won't make friends
What dreamworld do you live in?
>>
You were chosen to be the punching bag so the other children could grow stronger and develop their egos. It happened the day you were born, decided on a plane of existence perpendicular to ours. You're best option is simply to reject others as bluntly as they do you.
>>
>>29391798
I don't say why nor do I make an issue about it, and people are complete bros with me

what robots have is that they're a bunch of fucking cucks
>>
Neurotypicals can tell if something is off about you. Im autismo but I'm "high functioning" I guess. I still have a blank look on my face and speak in monotone so people can just tell im either depressed or just weird, usually assume I'm a serial killer etc.
>>
File: sam the fag.png (317 KB, 542x477) Image search: [Google]
sam the fag.png
317 KB, 542x477
>>29391227
>Why are some people disliked by everyone? It has nothing to do with being mean or a jerk. Some people are just bullied and alienated, even as adults. Why is this?
because this
>>
>>29391661
>posting wikipedia link
>can't properly explain in words
back to high school with you child
>>
>>29392105
This anon is the only one who got it right.

I mean, shit started for me at 3 years old, the very first time I was ever put among others. What the hell could you have about you at that age that would make other 3 year olds bully and ostracise you?
>>
>>29391227
Normies have strong instincts and weak brains, they feel the need to pick to the weak to elevate their status

/thread ?
>>
>>29391227
Because you are genuinely different (as opposed to normally different). People feel threatened because they can't be comfortable around someone who is not like them and probably have no empathy for them, so they attack you in order to make you leave their space.
>>
File: mirror.jpg (12 KB, 320x228) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
12 KB, 320x228
Maybe other people are like mirrors. They reflect what we put out or have inside us.
>>
>>29391227
Horrible normie here. I'm going to describe some people that were not "bad" or "mean" but I still found myself getting irritated by.

>nice, smart girl in my class
>wheezes when she talks
>rambles, takes longer than Noam Chomsky to get to the fucking point

>polite enough guy
>talks about stuff you don't care about
>will approach you again and again after speaking with him once
>gets fucking angry when you don't wanna talk about baseball or something you have no clue about
>tries to guilt trip you into interaction by whining about his sister's medical problems, etc.

I guess the big issue is (1) don't talk about shit the other person doesn't care about in complete disregard for their feelings (which is, admittedly, hard for autists), (2) being concise and (3) don't try to get affection through manipulation.
>>
I don't know. But normies will insists this is natural and that we must just deal with it. FUCK THAT AND FUCK NORMIES.
>>
>>29393226
>people only treat you bad if you're a bad person meme
>>
>>29391227
Psychopaths and more psychopaths grouped together picking on the retards. These guys are the most manipulative shit stains to ever exist and they're everywhere, dont associate with them
>>
I am a fool with no brain and a heart, and you all are fools with a brain and no heart; and we're all unhappy; and we all suffer
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.