[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was growing up, I had a cousin that was obsessed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
When I was growing up, I had a cousin that was obsessed with dinosaurs. He had everything from National Geographic, including the binders, cards, etc, along with action figures and framed pictures of Dino renders. When I hit my teens I learned that he was autistic. I always noticed that he was different, but I didn't know the extent of it until I learned more about the condition as I aged.

Now he is 27. He has his own apartment, bank accounts, job that he walks to everyday, and he just started dating a girl he met through a Co worker. He still has a shit load of dinosaur stuff though.

So my question is, what's your excuse?
>>
>>29391063
>So my question is, what's your excuse?

I don't have excuses, I have reasons
>>
tell us more about him? nigger
>>
>>29391063
i too loved dinosaurs. and lego.

now im a 26 year old virgin that hasnt had a job in 9 years...
>>
>>29391163
same here my original post friend
>>
>>29391096
What are they besides laziness?>>29391123
He's always positive, although he gets set off every now and then and will spiral into a negative state for an hour or so. He's the oldest of 4 children, and he exhibits the protective "big brother" personality around them. He's very protective. He does all of his grocery shopping by himself, and he started doing body weight workouts in his apartment a few years ago. He's starting to get shredded, which I think is what contributed to his newfound love interest. I remember him asking me when I was a kid if I thought that he was different, but I didn't know what he meant back then.
>>
>>29391202
>he doesn't know how to check the poster count
>>
>>29391205
>What are they

I'm 5'7 and have no social connections. When you're older than 25 and have no friends or social connection, it's pretty much game over for you. You're forever branded that creepy loner.
>>
>>29391236
Here's an idea:

Stop pitying yourself. Get a gym membership. Make friends at the gym. Start a hobby or two, meet people through said hobbies.

People think you're a lonely loser because you are a lonely loser. Stop playing the pity card and grow the fuck up
>>
>>29391063
Lol I'm not autistic but still bought some dinosaur books but no gf
>>
>>29391269

I have a gym membership and social hobbies aren't really an option due to my work schedule.

Stop assuming every robot is a NEET who eats Doritos all day long.

Many of us have put a lot of effort into trying to change our situations and it's gotten us nowhere.
>>
>>29391304
>I'm so weak that I give up whenever possible
Okay

>>29391283
Sorry, I wasn't relating dinosaurs to autism, just the fact that he is literally obsessed with them and has been for 27 years
>>
>>29391304
I mean you have a job that's something. Why don't you just fuck a slut? Work with the "used up whores" cuz you're pretty much the male equivalent.
>>
l'm not autistic
>>
Different functionality, and most of these people have avoidance issues fucking their shit up, not autism.
Go to /tg/ if you want autism.
>>
>>29391331
>I'm so weak that I give up whenever possible

Sometimes it's better to accept the reality than fill yourself with false hope
>>
>>29391475
This board is depressing as fuck. You are pathetic
>>
File: 1459015730301.png (164 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459015730301.png
164 KB, 500x500
Replace dinosours with anime and you pretty much described me OP. Except I'm not autistic but borderline retarded. I have a gf and she doesn't give to shits about any of my anime shit. Hell I get month boxes sent to our door and lately she's even getting more excited to see whats in them than I am.
>>
File: 1423227975256.jpg (125 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1423227975256.jpg
125 KB, 460x276
I'm not autistic, I'm doing well at life and work, the only difference is that I'm not chasing after roasts. Never had success with em, no desire to be with em, zero reason to care.
>>
I'm ugly, really. Autism doesn't matter that much, attractiveness does.
>>
>everyone's problem is they're just fedora tippers u just need to b urself brah

nice empathy there bro
>>
>>29391063
well for one my life hasn't really started yet as I am still progressing through my shitty community college. Secondly, I can be a lazy piece of shit sometimes with no real desire to improve. I don't feel like going out, and I don't feel like being social. There is just no real motivation to get out there. But eventually Ill make some bank.
>>
>>29391880

>oh anon, your waifu pillow looks just like me teehee :3
>>
>>29391819
>This board is depressing as fuck

Then leave.

>You are pathetic

Touche.
>>
>>29392047
>thinking you deserve anything
>thinking that you don't need to work for anything
Okay
>>
>>29391231
he probably didn't mean OP when he said "original post"
I think he wrote it to get past the robot
I'm not sure, though
>>
I was obsessed with dinosaurs as a kid..
>>
>>29391063
The way those items are misordered is as awful as ever.
>>
>>29391063
I dont know how to talk to people. At all.
>>
>>29392485
>robots have to earn their empathy
Tell us again how we're not different from normies.
>>
my mind is constantly on a blank state. When I'm around people I'm too busy trying to figure out their behavior to think of things to say.

I also don't know when people are being serious or mocking me.

I'm a hard worker I wake up early to work out and make my breakfast and lunch. I'm always early at my job and always stay until my job is done. I'm honest and help people when they need it. 20% of my wage goes to charity every month.

But that's not what women want. They'd rather date a fun loser than a boring loser like me. I wish I knew how to fix it but even therapists say there is nothing wrong with me and some day I will find someone
>>
>>29391063
I had two classmates absolutely obsessed with dinosaurs. All they did was talk about them, draw them and dream about studying them and all that. They were always together and it was actually kinda cute.

Then highschool came around and everyone teased them for being gay and now they hardly talk to each other
>>
>>29391338
the goal for a lot of us isn't to fuck whores it's to actually build relationships with people
>>
>>29394743
That's hilarious El friendo
>>
File: 1301127374048.gif (377 KB, 473x344) Image search: [Google]
1301127374048.gif
377 KB, 473x344
>>29391063
I was molested when I was 9 with some heavy manipulation, or grooming, whatever you wanna call it. Essentially I was told that I was disgusting, that any sexual feelings or actions I had were violent and criminal in nature (told this to scare me from telling anyone what happened under the threat of getting in deep shit for it). Spent the next few years mostly afraid of what would happen if anyone found out and making sure not to think of or doing anything sexual.

In grade 8 I had a crush on a girl. I kind of hated myself for feeling that way and was still a bit afraid, but others were getting into relationships so I thought it must have been alright now. I told a friend about it, he told a friend, it got passed on and eventually she heard about it. Her friends were on her case about it as I wasn't particularly popular. I couldn't even bring myself to ask her out, but she came up to me in the middle of lunch in commons area and very loudly told me I was disgusting, that it was creepy that I had a crush on her, and to never come near her again. All this in front of about 200-300 people. The ridicule got bad enough at school that I had to chance schools.

So that set the standard of how I thought of myself. I made no more attempts because I knew how they'd end, I physically punished myself (punching myself, hitting my head on walls, hitting my dick if I had an erection, etc) for having sexual thoughts. Obviously I avoided women.
>>
File: 1323483094917.gif (1 MB, 298x172) Image search: [Google]
1323483094917.gif
1 MB, 298x172
>>29395888 (cont)
Eventually when I was 24 I met a girl through friends who basically forced me to be her friend. We got really close and I didn't have sexual urges because she had a boyfriend who was a good friend of mine. We were close enough she told me some private stuff so I reciprocated and told her about the stuff that happened to me and how I felt. She thought it was horrible and wanted to help. She took me out to some clubs with her and a friend of her's. Had fun but still wasn't comfortable around women.

Afterwards we went back to her and her boyfriend's place as it was closer (both drunk at this point). Talked for a bit and eventually she kissed me. I stopped her and told her no, we couldn't do this. Guess she didn't really care so she straddled me on the couch and pushed me down. I was pretty much just frozen and panicking while she's grinding on my crotch and moaning. She flips up her dress and puts my hands on her breasts. Then her boyfriend walks out of the bedroom and sees this happening. She immediately curled up into a ball and started crying. Her boyfriend (again, good friend of mine) tells me to get the fuck out and never talk to them again. All of our mutual friends stopped talking to me or inviting me anywhere. I guess the story ended up being that I initiated or something, or they just didn't really care for me and just didn't care.

So yeah. Lots of self-esteem, body-image issues. First time I masturbated was at 27 years old after a couple years of therapy, but still feel kind of horrible doing it. I don't approach women because I already know how it will end, plus I'm already so far behind and so broken I don't see anything ever working anyways. It seems easier to just not think about it instead of being stressed out about failing.
>>
>>29391063

post his pic, he's probably hot
>>
>>29395888
Sucks anon. I hope you'll recover from all of that.
>>
>>29391063
DINORMIES GET OUT

DINOSAUTISTS ARE THE NORMALFAGS OF ZOOLOGY.
>>
>>29395929
What the fuck man. I'm really sorry to hear all this. Fuck that roastie, seriously. It's so unfortunate how just one or a few other people can totally fuck up someone's life. What's your current life situation?
>>
>>29396850
Quit my job and moved back in with my parents after trying to kill myself. Now I do pretty much nothing all day. I can't even enjoy gaming anymore, which used to be the only thing that got my mind off of things. Sleep 10-14 hours a day, barely eat anything. I just don't care anymore.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.