[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with people? I bought my dad an expensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ameritards.jpg (2 MB, 2683x2012) Image search: [Google]
ameritards.jpg
2 MB, 2683x2012
What the fuck is wrong with people? I bought my dad an expensive and thoughtful Father's Day gift, but I didn't even get the chance to give it to him because he's spending all day coaching my brother's little league team. And there are no refunds on the gift I bought him.
>>
Why can't you just give it to him when he's done with that?
>>
>>29391073
That's not the point. Who the fuck has little league games on Father's Day?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x220
Who cares? Just give it to him when he gets home or even tomorrow.
>>
>>29391044
hes playing with the son that isnt a failure
>>
>>29391044
Why aren't you at the game???
>>
>>29391112
FUCK YOU
>>29391125
Why should I be?
>>
>>29391090
People who like having nice father son bonding moments. Nothing like cheering on your son. Way to make the day about yourself OP, selfish prick.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 250x140
>>29391044
He knows you're a pathetic robot doomed to masturbate into a pillow and is fovusing his effort on your chadlet brother who he hopes will someday grow in to pic related
>>
OP sounds like a whiny turd
I bet you're one of those fags who get riled up over /pol/ boogeymen and female hate threads.
>>
>>29391171
>I bet you get riled up over /pol/ boogeymen and female hate threads
uh what?
>>
>>29391142
Cause it's Father's Day and you should be spending it with your dad???? Also you should be cheering on your little brother
>>
>>29391090
Father's Day isn't a "real" holiday like Christmas. People don't cancel all activities for it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.