[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>was forever alone robot for years >depressed, didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: kageshi.png (767 KB, 1280x802) Image search: [Google]
kageshi.png
767 KB, 1280x802
>was forever alone robot for years
>depressed, didn't see a way out so I sought distraction on chinese cartoon discussion forums
>go on a video chat website called kageshi
>all sorts of girls and trannies being orbited by beta NEET males
>they all say hi to each other
>all look the same, all act the same normie way
>I say hi
>noone says hi back
>I'm the only interesting male there, but I don't look sociable
>tfw no kageshi gf

It's all about the looks gentlemen. Even a superior man like me gets outclassed by lazy bums on a chatting website because they look normal. I want a kageshi gf NOW
>>
kageshi is basically a high school clique
>>
>>29390900

its bullshit.

>claim to be a place for outcasts
>call anyone creepy who doesnt fit in
>>
File: chads.jpg (94 KB, 896x554) Image search: [Google]
chads.jpg
94 KB, 896x554
here's the link btw

https://kageshi.com/rooms/reeeee9k/swf

warning unless you look like pic related none of the girls will talk to you. yes there are girls who go to a chatroom called "r9k".
>>
Anyone know anything about this paki bitch from kageshi?
>>
>>29390900
Let me tell you a thing or two about kageshi.

It's alright. It's a good place for some decent socialization without being drowned out by the average IQ normies and drama queens who frequent the tiny chats.

Nearly everyone who visits kageshis jumps rooms or visits 2-5 at a time. There's a strong sense of community. It takes some time to get buddy-buddy with them, but once you do, you're guaranteed a welcoming environment every time you visit.

The /r9k/ rooms are an interesting contradiction to the humble kageshis ecology. There is virtually zero intersection between them. They tend to be afraid of 4chan, have completely misjudged it, or formerly lurked but found it wasn't to their liking.

You are right in that there are a lot of betas who orbit the girls and trannies. This is unavoidable anywhere. What saves them from being complete retards, though, is that they desire male kinship more than female validation. People in kageshi stay long enough that they get to know each other pretty well. Female adulation tends to be intermittent and altruistic. Romances still form at more or less the same rate, but being part of a small community often keeps people in check. Very few people will go to such extremes that they are completely ostracized. And it is easy to recognize the people who have done this.

tl;dr
It's like going to a barcade. You'll probably hate everyone you meet, but you'll hate them less than anyone else you'd meet
>>
Don't bother going to reeeee9k

The regulars in that chat have been friends for years and they've formed a solid clique that is hard to penetrate unless you have a very distinct personality or you look good
>>
File: 1281800291986.jpg (140 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1281800291986.jpg
140 KB, 640x480
I logged in and saw people talking about how they got laid last night. Everyone on camera looked like a normie and they were all socializing. I didn't see anyone with Down syndrome, fetal alcohol syndrome, autism, or special needs. Just normies. What exactly is "r9k" about this chatroom? Looks like an average Internet chatroom. Please change the name to something else.
>>
>>29391811
pain is a qt

>>29392033
desu we're pretty accepting
>>
>>29392252
>desu we're pretty accepting
Bullshit. which one of those normies were you?
>>
File: taxi driver.png (49 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
taxi driver.png
49 KB, 684x710
>>29392219

>Looked like an average Internet chatroom.

So true.
>>
File: zzfzcD.gif (535 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
zzfzcD.gif
535 KB, 640x636
>>29391811

who is this? let me see moar.
>>
>>29392271
I wasn't online.
>>
>tfw no plague gf
>>
>>29392918
>tfw no doep gf
>>
>>29392982

Hi Alex. Is that you?
>>
>>29393104
Nah I am just pretending to be him desu

such a sad little man
>>
>>29392982
doep here, you're all faggots

>>29392033
Newfags come all the time and make it as regulars.
>>
>>29393175
I'd suck your big dick desu

t. alex
>>
>>29393208

t-t-t-thanks senpai. :)
>>
>>29393175

if you're not a regular and you're ugly they're gonna look at you like you're some kind of creep.
>>
beware of this guy named chip/nux.
>>
>>29393971
>old picture of me by kacbwords
don't stroke your ego
stroke your pepsi
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.