[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /stalkermode/ here? One of my favourite things is looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Stalker_Wide[1].jpg (43 KB, 573x305) Image search: [Google]
Stalker_Wide[1].jpg
43 KB, 573x305
Who /stalkermode/ here?
One of my favourite things is looking for everything I can figure out about a person on the web.
Things like location, real name, family members, past history etc.
It's so fucking fun. I'd say I'm quite good at it. Before the facebook security reforms in like 2012, I broke into like 20 facebook accounts one night
>>
Teach me, master.
I must learn the ways of stalking.
>>
>>29390755
love doing this to senpai

it gives me a boner
>>
20, twenty, that's two 10s added together in one motherfuckering night
>>
>>29390995
Indeed. It was fun as fuck. I felt a rush

>>29390951
It's just doing as much as you can with any one bit information you have
>>
I have found out quite a bit about most of the girl I've spoken to on r9k. I had power to fuck over some of them significantly, but I didn't (I'm a nice boi)
>>
>>29390755
well yippydy yee-haw mister Mr Robot hackerman.

Even though I find your obsession kinda fruitless, I envy you a bit as there are situations when it could be useful. If I wanted to go full on psycho, I bet having a shitton of information on a girl would help me get dat pussy.
>>
>>29391493
>hackerman
It's all about just using common sense.

>I bet having a shitton of information on a girl would help me get dat pussy

It's gotten me pussy before, since I find out what kind of people they are
>>
File: observing.gif (2 MB, 360x264) Image search: [Google]
observing.gif
2 MB, 360x264
>monitoring twitter for mentions of my place of residue
>notice anonymous MtF SJW spouting anti-cis-male rethoric
>wants to create a no-cis-male safe space at university
>also mentions how this account is her secret and that she hasn't outed herself yet
>long monologues about her most intimitate feelings
>googling all the info i can find, notice she is a bit of a crypto nerd
>plug in some of her info into a PGP key base
>there is a fucking PGP key which links one of her aliases to her real name
>also signed by her whole friend circle and part of her family

Felt fucking glorious. I wrote anonymously to her real life email address, which made her panic a bit, which in turn made me feel bad, so I promised that I did not have any malicious intend. Later on she made a secondary private twitter account and started partially outing herself. I always considered it very amusing that her interest in technology designed to keep privacy led to the exact opposite.
>>
>>29391792
It's so rewarding when you get someone that is paranoid about putting anything out.
For instance certain people on 4chin that don't even have facebooks or use fake names on facebook
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.