[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shit >wipe ass a couple of times >still shit on paper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1462043130352.jpg (97 KB, 1360x924) Image search: [Google]
1462043130352.jpg
97 KB, 1360x924
>shit
>wipe ass a couple of times
>still shit on paper
>wipe ass again still shit on paper
>wipe ass again, shit and blood on paper
>wipe ass again, still still and more blood on paper
>flush so I don't clog the toilet
>wipe ass again, still shit and blood
>shove paper into asshole, even more shit and blood
>wipe again
>still shit and blood
>wipe again
>just blood
>stop
>>
have you considered using a bidet or water jug and then using TP to dry your asshole
>>
>>29390522

I use a soap and water afterwards to remove any residual shit on the exterior, never considered doing it first.
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>wipe ass
>blood and mucus
>go to doctor
>not cancer apparently
>been like this for a solid 5 years now
>>
Sounds like you have terrible diets. Eat more whole grains and vegetables.
>>
>>29390577

I'd bet I eat better than 98% of this board
>>
File: 1426981566297.png (79 KB, 820x994) Image search: [Google]
1426981566297.png
79 KB, 820x994
>>29390522
>bidet
nod id by cudtree
>>
Best method of wiping ass.

Apply handwash to the first wipe and lather your ass and asshole

Wipe with wet wipes to clean

Wipe with toilet paper till dry.
>>
>>29390634
i have the same problem, my diet is godly, but my shits are a major issue and can require excessive attention but i'm pretty sure that this is due to severe alcoholism
>>
>>29390499
Best method of wiping ass:

- shoot yourself in the base of the skull, near the spine, at an upward angle or through the mouth aiming towards the same area
- instantaneous lights-out means you never have to worry about performing daily maintenance on your filth hatch ever again
>>
>>29390675
>attention but i'm pretty sure that this is due to severe alcoholism

You're probably right. alcohol will annihilate the bacteria in your gut and mess with your water retention which isn't good.
>>
>>29390725
i meant more like i ruined my pancreas and liver from years of drinking alone every night but your thing is probably true too
>>
>>29390675
>>29390725
>>29390761
Started drinking heavily three years ago and my asshole started occasionally bleeding about two years ago. Coincidence?
On the days it doesn't bleed, it's just chunky diarrhea, i know it's bad, but i don't care.
Fuck i wish i could an hero, but i don't have the courage to do it and i instead chainsmoke and drinking every night, alone, in my apartment, while shitposting heh.
>>
>>29390761
Yea you probably fucked those up too, but they typically don't have an effect on your shits. Your pancreas might indirectly. Doubt your liver does though. I don't know for certain since I'm not a doctor
>>
>>29390797
>Started drinking heavily three years ago and my asshole started occasionally bleeding about two years ago. Coincidence?

That's hemorrhoids. The alcohol is dehydrating you.

>>29390577
When I improved my diet, I started taking massive shits. I'm talking 1-2 feet long and thick as hell. It really strains my ass, but it is worth it.

>>29390557
>unidentifiable fluid keeps leaking from my ass
>doctor says it's from internal hemorrhoids, prescribes suppositories
>nothing changes after using them
>turns out it was just sweat from massive swamp ass due to drinking too much coffee.
>>
Wipe once or twice to get rid of the initial cruft. Then wipe INSIDE 3-4 times. Then wipe normally.

It's fast and works well.
>>
>>29391164
>hemorrhoids
Is that going to kill me?
>>
>>29391212

Nah, it's just kind of a pain in the ass.
>>
File: 1441592267571.jpg (121 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1441592267571.jpg
121 KB, 531x471
>>29391295
Quality joke my friend.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.