[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus christ it's true. I thought it was a meme but women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (18 KB, 499x224) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18 KB, 499x224
Jesus christ it's true. I thought it was a meme but women can literally not go one day without making it about themselves.
>>
What would you do if you were a meme gender?
That's right. You'd meme hard.
>>
>>29390457
>i'd do the same xD
if you dont have any morals you might as well just kill youself
>>
>>29390482
Having no morals is a core fundamental of being a female.
>>
>>29390424
What's wrong with this? I only have my mom, it isn't easy for her and that is coming from someone who doesn't like his mom that much.
>>
>>29390515
The problem with it is that it's taking a commendation made for a day specifically for fathers and twisting it around to really be about single mom's and how they have it "so hard."
>>
>>29390515
A single mother can't take the role of a father figure. Kids from single parent homes usually have lots of problems.
>>
File: 1428167770335.jpg (17 KB, 272x200) Image search: [Google]
1428167770335.jpg
17 KB, 272x200
I curse the generation that gave those fucks rights.
>>
OP here. I'm not friends with this parasite on facebook but by looking at her profile she is definitely one of those my child is my whole life types. One of those women whose greatest accomplishment is shitting out another child into a fucked up, cold world.
>>
>>29390424
>single mothers on father's day
>feel kind of bad for their children, and feel a bit down
>"hey you're doing all right, keep it up :)"
>REEE FUCKING WOMEN
please change, /r9k/
>>
>>29390615
fuck outta here white knight faggot. i didn't try to make mother's day about single fathers so i expected the same courtesy in return. of course women are the meme gender so that wasn't gonna happen
>>
>>29390649
>you're a white knight faggot for not pandering to me and men in general
ree
>>
>>29390688
woman detected. those are some pretty high level mental gymnastics
>>
>>29390688
>>29390615
found the woman. why dont you defend your stupid memes somewhere else?
>>
>>29390727
>>29390763
>you must be a woman if you don't hate women
ree
>>
>>29390424
Even if you disagree with what she's saying why make this about all women?

One woman's opinion != all women's opinions
>>
>>29390535
I don't think it is that bad. I feel people here are overreacting.
>>29390570
Tell me about it. I couldn't live with my dad. But when he passed away the little cohesion we had was gone.
>>
>>29390814
anon you act like all women don't follow the hive mind
>>
>>29390868
that's not unique to women
>>
>>29390424
>you are all very special to your littles

Littles... like age play fetishist littles?
>>
>>29390868
Yeah?
Some women would agree with this, some would disagree, some wouldn't give a shit

It's almost as if they're just like men
>>
I don't really care if single women with children wanna celebrate father's day, but it isn't fathers (and single mothers) day, it's father's day. If you wanna celebrate today go ahead and call yourself a father, but if you are a mother this ain't your day, single or otherwise.
>>
>>29390954
>they're just like men
They really aren't.
>>
>>29390954
>It's almost as if they're just like men

had a good laugh, thanks
>>
>>29390979
>>29391039
Lemme guess women are all subhuman whores who go hysterical for chad while simultaneously being manipulative, scheming and cruel

Nice meme
>>
>>29390792
desu this, every straight male I have ever met in my life knows women are retarded children that are only useful for their holes.
>>
>>29390424
>women can literally not go one day without making it about themselves.

You just realized this now? How old are you?
>>
>>29391108
And robots wonder why girls don't like them
>>
All the whiteknighting in this thread is fucking disgusting. Let's trigger them even more. This is now a woman hate thread.
>>
>>29391157
>Being this triggered by anons treating women like human beings
>>
>>29391157
seriously though, whats up with that? are we being raided by /adv/ and /soc/?
>>
>>29391129
i don't wonder shit bitch. i'm cynical and bitter but and aware enough to know that the majority of women i would want to start relationships with will devolve by the time we're 30 and it'll turn into me never wanting to come home because when i do i'll get bitched at and have snide little comments thrown my way because for some goddamn reason no woman can just be nice. i've tried several times to make a relationship work and it's always ended with me having a huge whole in my bank account and more darkness in my outlook
>>
I was raised by a single mother.
Please stop allowing single mothers to take care of boys.

Now I have to live a lifetime of JUST because my mother happened to be a whore.
>>
>>29390482
That's really stupid and narrow minded of you to say. Morals aren't real and are created by society. making the core of your belief a pillar of society makes you a slave tied to society's whims.
>>
>to your littles
Did she just reference that creepy fucking daddy fetish? Nobody calls their child a "little" and I know for a fact that that particular use of the word "little" is common in their jargon.
>>
>>29391183
What do those boards have to do with whiteknighting..?
4chan boards aren't countries, man.
>>
>>29391193
C Y N I C A L A N D B I T T E R
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3soskkvYBgM
>>
>>29391193
>hole in my bank account
Sounds like you're confusing a partner for a prostitute. Why are you losing money? You don't have to constantly buy gifts and take someone out for expensive food.

If you can't enjoy someone's company and doing some kind of activity together, you shouldn't really be with that person.
>>
>>29391224
Yah man I read that and got really confused. that's what I call my bitch.
>>
>>29391224
My mom calls my two little brothers "the littles" despite one of them now being a teenager.
>>
>>29391239
they are the boards with the highest women/men ratio iirc
>>
>>29391245
if i wanted to enjoy someone's company i'd date my big fat friend, but i'm not gay
>>
>>29391183
I've noticed that weekend /r9k/ has a habit of being invaded by normals, especially Sunday which most people don't plan as much partying on.

The post quality really plummets
>>
>>29391290
>complaining about post quality on memes.com/autism
>>
>>29391275
Then you should stop pretending that a prostitute is your girlfriend
>>
>>29391324
they're all prostitutes dickhead
>>
>>29391336
>believes all women are prostitutes who will be burnt out husks by 30

no it is the women's fault that I am completely alone
>>
>>29391321
autists are more intelligent and creative than you, yes
>>
>>29391361
i don't blame them. blaming a woman for acting like a slut is like blaming a child for eating candy. they can't help it, but i also don't want or need to be attached to a fucking 28 year old child that believes it's emotional outbursts merit legitimate attention
>>
>>29391457
nice healthy views about women friendo
totally not proving you're legitimate retard
>>
>>29391489
nice ad hom roastie
>>
>>29391489
>i cant argue with this statement i dislike so i'm going to sperge out attempting to shame people who agree with it on an anonymous laotian philosophy forum
what a normie. do you actually believe what you're saying has any value to anyone here or are you just trying to make yourself feel better?
>>
>>29391509
>uses ad hom as rebuttal yet claims I'm a woman with a large labia in order to invalidate my opinion

Autism strikes again
>>
>>29391546
Of course not senpai I just like riling up the robots, invading their safe spaces you know?
>>
>>29391562
>woman with a large labia

good thing someone finally laid out the politically correct term for this.
>>
>>29391592
Nothing worse than the damn pc police eh robots?
It's all a conspiracy of the dastardly jew media I tell you
>>
>>29391562
if you're too new/stupid to understand the vernacular at more than a purely literal level than please leave
>>
>>29391200
>Respect your elders
>Don't commit adultery
>Don't steal
my point was that surely these arent bad things and should be held up instead of le naturallistic fallacy everyone seems to be such a fan of these days
>>
>>29391586
>heh i'm going to go disagree with robots then act retarded and unable to handle their reasoning when they reply
>gottem
>>
>>29390504
How is this not having morals??

I'd say that someone who spazzes out over fb posts has no morals
>>
>>29390535
Why is that a problem exactly?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.