[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 25 year old loser living with dad and working a shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
>be 25 year old loser living with dad and working a shitty wagecuck job taking up all my time, never had a gf etc
>dad is 60, has dated a ton of women since he left mom 20 years ago, all of them in his own age group.. until now
>dad is currently fucking a 23 yo girl from his work who has been staying at our house for 2 weeks now

I'm dying inside, this shit is insufferable, my dads fucking a girl younger than his own kids, and to top it off she is hot as fuck. Like this is the kind of girl id never even think to approach, because she is just way out of my league, and to top it off i have to be around her every day, knowing she is fucking my DAD. FUCK, this whole ordeal is making me sick. Should I just act out my autism on her to acare her off? I cannot take this shit, i feel like the ultimate beta
>>
>>29389788
Only acceptable response is to seduce a woman older than your mom
>>
File: 1414343253616.png (376 KB, 1271x705) Image search: [Google]
1414343253616.png
376 KB, 1271x705
>>29389788
That'd break me. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>29389788
Lol buy a gun or make a bomb and then go to a gay bar and just work your demons out
>>
try making an overt sexual advance on her
>>
>>29390081
this mate, she is in your home she better pay respect.
>>
File: Can_t_stappa_the_Zappa.jpg (13 KB, 381x339) Image search: [Google]
Can_t_stappa_the_Zappa.jpg
13 KB, 381x339
Why don't you stop being autistic and just learn from your dad? Remember he's got years of knowledge and experience that he can pass onto you.
>>
>>29389788
Tag team her with your dad you fgt.
>>
>>29389788
It sounds like your dad is trying to force you out with sheer humiliation. You know what to do anon!
>>
PICTURES!!! GIVE ME PICTURES OF THE GRAVE DIGGING SLUT!!
>>
>>29390081

And risk pissing off my dad? Im already living here at his mercy, and im pretty sure they are talking trash about me when they're alone together anyhow. This bitch is always giving me these looks like she just knows shes better than me, and she knows shes above me in pack order within the house too
>>
Be happy for your dad. He loves you
>>
>>29391377

but it's disgusting that he'd fuck someone younger than his own children, and it feels degrading as shit that he has more game than me. What the fuck man, how can he pull sweet ass like this being an old dude and all
>>
>>29391346
Shes right though
Doesnt matter if it wasnt original, shes totally right
>>
you dont even have to respect her. shes only there to get fucked.
>>
>>29392831
>being an old dude and all
As someone with a grindr account, "old dudes" and I mean 55~62 year olds, can still look pretty decent.

Pretty decent body + nice cock + house/money + not a big shitty person to the pussy = free pussy.
>>
>>29392831
Why don't you learn from him? Like ask him to teach you this shit. "Hey dad it's awesome the girls you get, can you help make your son a man?"
>>
>>29393040

no, but it's fucking torture, cause like any young male I too want some ass, and the thought of my dad of all people plowing young fresh pussy is sickening
>>
You have the alpha genes in you but something wrong happened
>>
>>29393148

im 27. ass is overated. when she comes there just leave the house and go somewhere else. theres no reason you need to put yourself in that situation.
>>
>>29393167

desu, this is where im left in the dust about my dad, he's a pretty quiet guy, has a high-end job though, but keeps to himself, mostly stays at home outside of work and keeps busy with his own hobbies, but he's ALWAYS been dating or seeing someone and they've always been these crazy good looking mid 30's to early 50s women up until now. I've no idea what women see in him, I'm wondering if he's just had a snowball effect where he got one good woman and other women pick up on that, thinking there's got to be something to this guy, you feel me?
>>
>>29393697
Are you black? You write like a brotha.
>>
>>29393731

nah, just been re-watching the wire and listening to tyler too much, not a native speaker so it fucks up my lingo.
>>
You can kill the girl,then kill your father.Then kill other people.Make yourself a mass murder.
>>
>>29389788
You're dad probably has money. He has his own place

What do you have?
>>
>tfw no hot future step-mommy that is a little bit younger than you
>tfw no tight embraces before you start the day or giving future step-mommy foot massages at night
>>
Fuck your dad show HIM whos the boss
>>
>>29389788
Nice dubs.

Ask dad for his qtbanging secrets. Envy is a powerful motivator when harnessed correctly. Don't get angry or frustrated and second guess yourself when it's likely easily within your power to do better.
>>
move out

orginel
>>
>>29389788
Post a picture of her.

BTW, women who sleep with old guys are usually sleezy gold-diggers, so you're not missing out on much.
>>
>>29395923
all women are sleezy gold diggers. roastie jealous that she's not digging enough gold detected
>>
>>29389788
>You sleep in another room
>Dad pounds her cunt into a pit of doom
>>
>>29395923

she works in HR and has a degree, doesn't come across as the gold digger type. my personal bet is that she has some major daddy issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 225x225
>>29389788
Your dad has higher sexual market value than you. The market value of men gets higher the older they are
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.