[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm really smart but i'm just lazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1426652186622.jpg (149 KB, 797x515) Image search: [Google]
1426652186622.jpg
149 KB, 797x515
>I'm really smart but i'm just lazy
>>
I got a 2250 on my sats without doing a day of studying.

I skipped all my classes in high school and ended with straight c's though
>>
>>29389729
>>29389996
grats nerd
>>
>>29389996
I did better.

But then I went to uni and found out it counts for nothing since Chadwick is both really smart and hardworking... as well as handsome, fit, rich and fucking grills every weekend between study sessions.
>>
>>29389996
This is what my sister did, actually.

I was stupid as fuck but I still got all As. Don't worry, if you are posting on this board you aren't going anywhere with those types of grades anyway.
>>
>>29389996
>I'm so smart I'm average
>>
File: 1442180713969.png (97 KB, 274x320) Image search: [Google]
1442180713969.png
97 KB, 274x320
>>29390074
this desu

At least in hs the overachievers are laughed at and shoved into shit so it's bearable to watch them because they get some "justice" for it.

At uni the turbo-nerds somehow become Chads too. I blame Big Bang Theory that made thots like high functioning autists as long as they are overachievers. If you're average, retarded, super autistic or just a lazy fuck you're gonna be very miserable
>>
>>29390074
>>29390198
>Going to a Uni to get your Wagecuck Degree
>not just going into freelance jobs that require a few years of experience or a formal porfolio, that won't enslave you your entire life
>Falling for the college is fun meme
College is just Hs part 2 for losers that think they're intelligent but aren't even smart enough to make money on their own.
>>
>>29389996
Feels good being a lazy genius.

2390 SAT's, 4.0 GPA playing 6 hours of league a day everyday. Almost masters :^)

Never studied ever in my life for any test or any class.
>>
>>29391024
I bet you also never held a girls hand or kissed her balls deep while to quiet her screaming
>>
>>29391051
that sounds gross why would he want to do that?
>>
>>29390392
When you're Eurotrash Uni literally IS hs part 2 as it's necessary to get ANY kind of sustainable job, even a shitty one.

I didn't choose it because I thought there'd be dank parties. I chose it because the road was mapped out from the start. I really didn't expect nerds to be getting pussy there though and that's really bumming me out.
>>
>>29389729
>>I'm really smart but i'm just depressed
>>
>>29389729
>implying you can't be both
>implying you know
>>
>>29391024
Let's see where you end up in in 6 years
>>
>>29391572
Nerds are mainstream now. The stuff robots like doesn't make them nerds it makes them depraved
>>
>>29391572
>When you're Eurotrash Uni literally IS hs part 2 as it's necessary to get ANY kind of sustainable job, even a shitty one.
in Germany you can get excellent jobs without an uni degree, especially if you never attend a gymnasium (academic hs)
but yes it is like hs part 2 because it's public, massively underfunded, and typically open to anyone so your classmates are a bunch of morons and a culture of underachievement prevails
>>
>>29389996
>>29391024
>why are you smart anon?
>"i did well on a multiple choice test in gradeschool XDDXD XD"

drown yourself in battery acid. literally 4/5th of the world is already smarter than you for having a more interesting life.
>>
>>29391679
>i'm super skinny but im just fat
>i'm really masculine but i'm a cute woman who just wears makeup and fears spiders
>i'm funny but obnoxious
>i'm rich but i have no money
>>
>>29391922
>implying smart is the opposite of lazy
You can be intelligent but have a bad work ethic
>>
>>29391922
>>i'm funny but obnoxious
both of these are possible in combination (maybe not in shitty continental "humor")
>jim carry
>andy hoffman

>>i'm rich but i have no money
both of these are possible. people with no liquid access or funds they cannot access or borrow against until a certain age

>>i'm really masculine but i'm a cute woman who just wears makeup and fears spiders
these seems possible too for a trap
>>
>>29392002
being lazy might be there to make life easier, but the way r9k uses it, laziness makes them unfit/unqualified/lonely. that's about as far away as you can get from intelligence. you trained yourself to take a math test like a dog learning to walk on two legs, but you still eat shit.
>>
>>29389729
You realize people only think this because their parents would lie to them and tell them they are smart when they were younger.
>>
>>29392034
>jim carrey
>obnoxious
dummy.

these are all relative terms by the way so your little semantics argument is misguided. the point is that there is no way in any universe where being lazy and smart are compatible in the context of your life. you can be smart but lazy with your wardrobe. smart but lazy with your coffee. if you live like garbage, are unhappy and pretend to be "smart" because you took some classes at public school a long time ago, you are as dumb as a rock.
>>
>>29392058
Being smart and making smart choices aren't the same thing.
>>
2190 SAT score
34 MCAT
Attending medical school
Smoked weed heavily from ages 16-23
>>
>>29392126
then in your world making stupid choices doesn't make you stupid. sleeping around doesn't make you a whore. drinking all the time doesn't make you an alcoholic.
>>
> 2330 SAT, salutatorian in HS
> full ride to top-50 US uni
> graduated with 3.9
> cushy entry-level engineering job with good pay

I was pretty lazy thru all my years, but I picked up some hobbies that mostly involved spending money with little return. Still a KV at 24.
>>
>>29390074
>Chadwick

I always knew this person existed, but I could never put a name to them.
>>
>tfw a few years ago I was in a top 30 university
>now I'm 24 years in community college and have still never had a job, KV too of course
wew lad
>>
>>29389729
>intelligence is impressive
>>
ITT: Americucks brag about the score they got on goldsteins wageslave SAT test

University undoubtedly makes you a more well rounded and objective person but you people are fags.
>>
>>29393864
>University undoubtedly makes you a more well rounded and objective person
it makes libcucks more retarded and illogical desu
>>
File: 1385680407330.png (101 KB, 747x906) Image search: [Google]
1385680407330.png
101 KB, 747x906
>>29393919
t. /pol/ university grad
>>
>>29391024
I don't believe you almost have a graduate degree and are still bragging about a high school standardized test score.
>>
File: 1463780246481.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1463780246481.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>800 math sat
>630 writing sat
end me
>>
>be me
>used to get solid grades
>'wow, anon, you're so smart!'
>feels quite good man
>but in the end normalfags found out i was retarded

>tfw was productive but dumb
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.