[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do robots think its wrong to mate with an asian and create a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Do robots think its wrong to mate with an asian and create a half-white/asian son? Could have a small dick, and could become the Elliot Roger.
>>
>>29389683
>son
what is wrong with you?
just make an adorable half-asian daughter.
>>
File: schopenhauer(2).jpg (119 KB, 449x600) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauer(2).jpg
119 KB, 449x600
I think it's wrong to mate and create offspring with anyone.
>>
>>29389683
It is the only way to battle te crippling fertility rates in the Western world.
That and a the right diet.
>>
>>29389723
If I would have all daughters for sure, I'd be pretty comfortable mating with an asian, but that's all down to chance.
>>
>>29389777
is there any way you can choose?
if I have kids I just want a single daughter to dote on, kind of like Yotsuba (but obviously not a kid quite like that).
>>
Is this how white women who breed with black men feel about having half black daughters?
>>
>>29389829
Half black/white girls are usually incredibly gorgeous, so I don't think this applies at all.
>>
If you do it in Asia then it's not a problem because he'll be considered more attractive for his white features.
>>
>>29389991
yes OP, sow your seed across the orient
>>
>>29389991
>>29390013
I really would consider moving to Japan, but I just got a promotion at my job and gotta build a future for myself somehow.
>>
At any rate, I made this thread because of a QT asian on OKC who messaged me. She is asian and pretty short, 5'3". I'm only 5'7", so if we had a son they would also be a manlet. I feel like this is something I gotta think about before I even go on a date with her.
>>
my ex was a really cute 5'1' petite Asian girl.

She was on BC so I was free to pump her full whenever I wanted.
>>
>>29389858

For every one that's born cute, there's one that's a hideous monstrosity that should be incinerated. The same goes for all half-breeds. Did you learn nothing from Inuyasha?
>>
>>29390094

Why did you two break up, anon? was it your fault?
>>
>>29390094

How the fuck did you let that one go?

Should have swapped out her birth control for tic tacs. Petite Asian girl trapped in a relationship with you and a half-Asian daughter at the same time. Win-win
>>
>>29389683
>could have a small dick

maybe cause elliott's always have white betabois for fathers
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.