[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What realizations destroyed your will to live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1464914538756.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1464914538756.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
For me probably the realization that women are incapable of loving a man truly. I guess I am just going to become gay.
>>
yeah, a woman doing really stupid things out of love for someone is unheard of, right?

you must be +18 y/o to post here
>>
I'm actually going to die one day. I hope hell doesn't exist.
>>
>>29389664
I hope it does exist. I think an eternity of torture is better than an eternity of nothing.
>>
>>29389613
>i can never fix my eyesight
>I can never have healthy kids
>>
>>29389640
Women can love a man strongly the issue is it isn't a longing love, tons of marriages end in divorce and those that don't generally turn to shit.
>>
>>29389677
My nigga
>>29389613
>What realizations destroyed your will to live?
Eh, the usual: that people are shit, that society is rigged, that dreams don't come true...meh, really boring stuff actually.
>>
File: 1452630193696476379.gif (99 KB, 83x76) Image search: [Google]
1452630193696476379.gif
99 KB, 83x76
>>29389678
is laser surgery forbidden where you are living?
is genetic modification of humans forbidden there too?
>>
It's not what you know, it's who you know. You can be smart and hard-working but if you're a bad conversationalist, you're fucked.
>>
>>29389751
>laser surgery
I'm not a "good candidate"

And that second thing sounds expensive
>>
>>29389613
Be gay with me OP
>>
probably the realization that society is corrupt in every facet. wage slavery is the only way to live. that's it.
>>
>>29389613
As I sit indoors for the 22nd day in a row, my realization is that I was fucked to begin with.
>>
What destroyed my will to live was probably that no matter how much I try, women in my area are huge bitches and men in my area are only gay for the sake of being hip.

Unlike OP, I was a homosexual BEFORE realizing that women are insufferable cunts looking only to breed and profit off of the worthless worker bees with all of the fruit of their labor.
>>
>>29389808
Do you live in Australia?

not original apparently
>>
>>29389916
Nope
You should check out overwatch lewdthread
>>
* mankind is doomed
* human value is gone
* I can't love
* narcissism will destroy us all very soon
>>
>>29389677
nothingness sounds great to me fuck existence
>>
>>29389664
>I'm actually going to die one day

this senpai. what is the point in trying anything? what does it matter if i live for one more minute or 10000 more years? its stupid and i dont like it.
>>
>once you fall for the memes you can never go back to being normal
>there is no possibility of fitting in
>I will never be born into the 80s USA and grow up in the 90s
>>
No wonder you're going fag, OP. Obsessed with love just like a woman.
>>
>>29389640
Aw, the triggered white knight is upset. M'lady's still not going to fuck you, though.
>>
>>29389613
When I realized that only the brightest and strongest top 15% is truly human. The rest of us are mostly just soulless animals who exist to provision those who have a strong will, are infinitely malleable and flexible, have inexhaustible supplies of energy, a speculative mind and are gifted with innate moral rectitude.

And more, at the age of 27 I realized that I am subhuman and that I do not deserve even to start a family like other lesser men because I am lower than even them. A robot.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.