[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here /wagecuck that immediately dives into depressive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 620x400
Anyone else here /wagecuck that immediately dives into depressive NEETdom as soon as the weekend hits/?

I don't like my job, and I don't like having free time. Just end it.

Picture unrelated.
>>
>>29389587
I enjoy my job but I still spend the entire weekend in bed in a dark room just sleeping and listening to music
>>
Same here, when i have nothing to do i Gonna scratch my head, and get depressed.
>>
>>29389903
Do you enjoy doing that?
>>
I used to play an mmo. Now when I do things in my free time, they're things I wouldn't have done on my own. It still feels better to do something you don't want to do than to do nothing. Most of the time, it feels better than doing what you want. It seems like all that matters is feeling like you succeeded in something. If that's just "let's go to the park" you don't really have a barrier to feeling like you accomplished something.

When I would play my mmo, I had less fun because I was chasing my own arbitrary goals, and I never really got "fun" out of the ingame stuff.

Join some kind of lame community group with meetings, op. You're not necessarily better off choosing for yourself, is what I've learned. If you're this bad at treating yourself as a responsibility, the challenge is to learn to treat anyone that way. Find something close that doesn't require much effort, that doesn't stress you out. If you're a wagecuck you know how to leave the house.
>>
>>29390681
Halp me anon.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.