[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /r9k/ I need help from people who made it to the otherside,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: NB.jpg (61 KB, 646x430) Image search: [Google]
NB.jpg
61 KB, 646x430
Hello /r9k/
I need help from people who made it to the otherside, I'm sure memetic shitposting will ensue, but I hope at least someone can relate to this and give me some advice.

I'm 18 and ending high school soon and have no idea what am I gonna do with my life.

It seems that I am just naturally an unhappy person, and I would love for someone to show me otherwise.

I'm 6 feet tall, and I have very decent facial aesthetics and a basically Chad anatomy but I screwed that up by being fat.
I have a number of talents, but I have pursued fully very few of them, since I'm a lazy fuck.
I'm desperate to have a girlfriend yet I can't seem to ever fall in love.
I'm actually able to analyze what makes people happy and what would surely make my life more productive and fullfiling, but I still struggle to find meaning to it.

Can someone please fucking tell me what's wrong with me.
>>
>>29389433
i only have this post to judge you, but you sound extremely full of yourself and i already dont like you.
>>
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU GOD DAMN NORMIE
>>
>>29389472
This desu original originffg
>>
>>29389472
It may sound like that, but I really didn't want to sugar coat stuff and make fake humility. If I was actually full of myself I wouldn't be posting here, would I?

I do have some qualities but they're basically going off since I'm not doing anything with anything.
>>
>>29389530
>If I was actually full of myself I wouldn't be posting here, would I?
Yes.
Yes you would.
>>
>>29389433
>god tier genetics but im a fat faggot
>good at heaps of shit but don't do them so bad at shit
>i want a gf but im not attracted enough to anyone to pursue a relationship

Look mate its not your fault everyone is at that age but you sound seriously fucked in the head
>>
>>29389530
look, youre 18 so i will actually look past your ignorance and spell it out for you.

you dont have many talents and are just too lazy to use them. thats just an excuse we all tell us when we are young so we dont have to face the fact that we are 100% ordinary.
time to grow up man, i know the truth hurts but thats how it is.
>>
>im chad honest!
>>
>>29389433

fuck off fagboy, this aint life advice section
>>
>>29389584
Alright, if I'm 100% ordinary, what do you suggest?
>>
>>29389653
you want life advice? dont take other peoples life advice. the only person who knows what you need and want is yourself.
>>
>>29389712
If I knew what I actually want and need I wouldn't be asking someone else
>>
>>29389753
i thought you were so smart? how come you didnt get the point yet that your quest in your youth is to find what you want? you thought this was just a cliche phrase? wrong, it actually means something.
>>
It's a scary thing. Just a few months ago you were considered a kid and everyone gave a shit about you. Now you're about to become 'an adult' and now you're expected to stand on your own two feet and make something of yourself. Yeah, that's some terrifying shit that probably nobody bothered to prepare you for, but it's your own fault you didn't attempt to do anything with yourself during your developmental years except probably fuck around and scoff and play video games.

This is the absolute worst place you could have come for advice. We don't care, not even about ourselves enough to do anything about our situations. You're still a kid, and you have time. Not a lot, the years go by a lot quicker than you think they will. Up until now time has been kind to you, every year feels like a goddamn tiny eternity, but that is going to wear off QUICKLY. Trust me on that. It feels like yesterday I was just graduating and now it's almost 12 years later. I spent most of that time drunk, so it's my own fault, but whatever, that's not the point.

the whole point of this rambling shit is that you're now responsible for yourself, and it's a motherfucker. You want advice about your future? Go talk to your fucking parents, your uncles, your cousins, your family, not people who pissed away their youth and continue to piss away their twenties and thirties. Talk to the people who give a fuck about you, because you won't find any of that on the internet.

Now fuck off kid.
Nothing personal.
>>
>>29389797
>i thought you were so smart?
Why are you people absolutely fucking obsessed if someone says anything that remotely means he is good at a tiny part of his life?
I'm sure it is, but I don't know how to start that quest and in what direction
>>
>>29389433
Youre self identity is extremely confused. You cant decide if youre gods gift to the world or joe jerkoff. You need to do a lot of introspection. Look inward not outward on a Himalayan rock coloring commune
>>
>>29389836
Read philosophy, it is extraordinarily useful for self-discovery. Start with the greeks
>>
File: 1417555380700.jpg (61 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1417555380700.jpg
61 KB, 550x412
>>29389835
good post but could you try not to hit this close to home next time?
>>
>>29389835
I appreciate your post, but I think its not about that.
Its not about having to become an adult and being independent, I just can't remember a time when I was happy. I would probably be able to slack off and somehow finish college, but the point is I need to set meanings and goals to myself and I can't seem to do that.
>>29389836
Anytime I read philosophy, from greeks to existentialism lead to me still not knowing anything
>>
>>29389887

If it's any consolation, it was really painfull to write.

>>29389912

Did you miss this part?

>Go talk to your fucking parents, your uncles, your cousins, your family

Or are you just trying to ruse us all into saying the same shit over and over again until it gets through your thick fucking skull or we get tired of typing it out for you?
>>
>>29389912
Youre half assing it then. You need to develop the necessary discipline to commit to things. To my mind, thats youre biggest problem. Its why you wont get in shape, its a why you dont pursue your supposed talents and i bet my left nut you dont do anything to find a gf despite desperately wanting one. Start lifting weights, itll help you discipline your mind and get you into shape. Read philosophy. Actually read it and actively consider its implications instead of absent mindedly flicking through whatever wiki page piqued your interest in between fap sessions. Just start actually doing things for fucks sake
>>
>>29389433
>I'm actually able to analyze what makes people happy and what would surely make my life more productive and fullfiling
what makes you so sure
>>
>>29389433
The answer is that you are a colossal faggot, the grandest faggot I have seen in some time.

Kys you stupid faggot
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.