[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you get your dad for father's day, /r9k/? Black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12
File: fathersday.jpg (43 KB, 450x352) Image search: [Google]
fathersday.jpg
43 KB, 450x352
What did you get your dad for father's day, /r9k/?

Black people need not reply
>>
Whisky
>>
>>29389430
A bike seat cover
>>
Dad's been in jail since I was 5 so he can get fucked. Sent him a card though because my sister insisted
>>
Cool water cologne
>>
A stick-insect and a brand new cardboard box for him to read in.
>>
Nothing but I will be planting flowers with him later today
>>
Chicken Little film.
>>
File: 50's dad.jpg (44 KB, 330x327) Image search: [Google]
50's dad.jpg
44 KB, 330x327
>>29389430
nothing, but i said happy fathers day to him through facebook, i want to go eat with him today but he's working at the moment
>>
File: image_8.jpg (326 KB, 2037x1508) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
326 KB, 2037x1508
My dad just bought a new car with a stupid high interest because he has bad credit, so my gift is some cash to cover the first monthly payment, and continue to do so for a while. I was just gonna give him the first 6 months today but my sister said he might take offense to that, and to just offer it every month instead.

Also got him a jedi card, and my sister is cooking breakfast.

Pic related, my dad and me last year
>>
>>29389430
Grass seed to fix the patch of grass I killed.
>>
>>29389644
your dad isn't really looking well anon, is it because his wife has cucked him and has given birth to a son of a different ethnicity?
>>
File: Bartender Wojak.jpg (57 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
Bartender Wojak.jpg
57 KB, 614x389
>>29389430
Nothing, I had an arguent with him a couple of days ago and he wouldn't want to see me anyway
>>
File: 1440520155630.jpg (50 KB, 499x488) Image search: [Google]
1440520155630.jpg
50 KB, 499x488
>>29389430
>father was an extremely abusive, alcoholic, drug-addled poorfag during my childhood
>fucked me up so badly I'm still in therapy twice a week
>have no life outside of work and therapy
>he's turned his life around, became a well-adjusted member of society, a good job, sorted out his abusive marriage with my mother
>he genuinely loves me and respects me, never once bothers me or talks about anything I'm uncomfortable with on the very, very rare occasions we speak
>hate him so much it makes me physically sick to type this out
>know I should call him today and at least let him know I'm thinking about him but it will make me feel so shitty I don't know what to do
>>
If you had a father you need to get the FUCK off /r9k/
>>
My Dad's dead, I actually had a vaguely unpleasant dream recently where he was alive and acting like an asshole.
>>
Unfortunately, I don't know my father. He left the day my mom brought me home from the hospital. I guess it's no wonder I wound up here with you robots. I tried looking him up, but he's dead now; I found his obituary a few years ago.
>>
>>29389430
Two packets of Haribos.

I woke up early today to get him a card before he came back from fucking his gf and in my tired stupor I wrote him the cringest, weirdest worded message. He seemed appreciative though.
>>
>>29389989
True robots have loving fathers. Its the edgy normalfags who have dead dads and shit trying to get extra teen drama cool damaged badboy points.
>>
>>29389676
yeah that's not the best picture I guess, but we seldom take pictures together. This one is him with the new car
>>
Just a card this year.

Usually I get him blueprints for model planes but he has enough.

>tfw dad's a robot too
>>
>>29389442
This desu, never fails
>>
My dad is lying under the ground since I was around 14. It was a tough life with my dad. He told me when he was angry that he would do something to me. Seeing those red eyes scared the shit outta me. He was beyond repair:
>his sister died early of cancer
>his mom always complained about him
>he killed a girl when driving drunk
>emotionally very unstable, when I was a kid he came to me and cried that my mom would leave him
>addicted to smoking, seriously, he couldn't go without a smoke
>during dinner everyone needed to be quiet so he could talk, he would sweat heavily
>sometimes he threatened to leave us
Etc.

But, and this get's me all teary writting this, we have the exact same humor.

He was loved at work, but I think that they never experienced the side that I am familair with. I couldn't life with him.

I can only imagine what people with real abusive fathers must go through. My dad rarely physically hit me, it was mostly threatening to do so.

Since my mother was also hurt a lot by my dad, I have made the decision to not be in a relationship until I was emotionally stable. I am 25 and feel like that has only happened around now.

I am quite anxious of women wanting to be in a relationship for the wrong reasons. I fear my trust would be broken and I plunge back in depression or worse another psychosis. I need someone I can build upon.
>>
>>29390183
Does your dad have some sort of superpower where he can turn from spic to white?
>>
>>29390640
hah I don't really think he ever looks white. except in his younger days. We are peruvian, and we have some asian with us just because Peru, so often people think we are half asian but never fullwhite. You are the first one.
>>
I'm black and I gave my dad 50 bucks and made him breakfast in bed.
>>
I gave my dad a lawn mower battery. He really needed one.
Black btw
>>
>>29390640
it looks like somebody drained the dad's blood in the restaurant photo, but he definitely doesn't look white.
>>
Fudge, and later today I'll go pick up a bomber.
He fucking hates special occasions, and us a little, so we're just going to try and leave him alone.
>>
File: feelcha.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
feelcha.gif
47 KB, 306x469
>>29389430
>tfw dad is dead

go away robot reeeeee
>>
I'll give him a call and if I'm not feeling shitty I'll offer to hang out today and see a movie or something.
>>
BBQ cleaner and citrus spray

My dad is a pro on the grill, and his cleaner is a POS
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 639x602) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 639x602
>>29389430
Nothing. I just texted him.
>>
my daughter made me a card in creche
>>
Nothing. My dad was a deadbeat. He's still alive, but I didn't talk with him for many years now.

My grandfather was the one who taught me how to swim, how to ride a bike, how to take care of animals, how to survive in the wilderness. He told me that exercise is important, that believing in yourself should be above having others admire you. To always do the right thing not because you get a reward, but because it's the right thing.

He saved my life twice.

4 years back he got into a car accident with his friend. A drunk driver rammed their car and they both died on the spot, while the drunk driver walked away with a few years of community service, because he was a "good boy", aka the son of a very well known political family.

Got flowers for his grave and cleaned up the area. Just stayed there for abit over two hours.
>>
File: 1362027354673.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1362027354673.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>Mother's Day
>Entire nation is whipped into a frenzy to feed and pay tribute and give gifts to their mother for getting knocked up and leaving their father to get fucked by Chad

>Father's Day
>Nobody in America lives with their father
>A handful of people ask around at the store for tools and cheap food

Tell me about your parents, robots
>>
>>29391620
Father was cyborg tier (wasnt Chad but wasnt complete robot) and mom was tomboyish (athletic in her youth - played basketball and did some canoeing ). Father still has some mother issues because grandma is somewhat strict and tries to dictate other lives (paternal grandpa keeps drinking because of he cant handle her ). Mom was abandoned by maternal grandma because she found another lover, so basically she grew up with father and step-mother. Apparently my maternal grandpa was very alike to me but he died because of cancer when i was 2.
>>
Alcohol of his choosing.
>>
My dad has been dead for over 10 years
He was cremated but was still buried all the way in Hawaii because my grandma is a selfish shit. My mom, brother, and I never visited that grave and probably never will
>>
>>29389430
Nothing because my dad doesn't even consider me family anymore
>>
File: 1461528622460.jpg (167 KB, 745x513) Image search: [Google]
1461528622460.jpg
167 KB, 745x513
Dad left us when I was 2. Now he have a new family in Belgium, his own business, car, big house and two sons, while we are living in a poor live in a shithole. Hope he gets raped by a sandnigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 500x333
>>29389430
Nothing. I don't have a father. He's still alive but we don't want anything to do with one another

>tfw my dad finally dies
>>
>>29389430
Nothing.

>Tfw I don't keep track of holidays so I didn't even know it was father's day today (didn't get anything for my mom either on mother's day)
>Tfw never had money before because I've been a NEET for six years
>Tfw finally got a job but don't live with him now and I'm almost broke because everything around me keeps breaking lately
>Tfw can't even think of anything practical that he'll actually fucking use - I don't want to buy some cheap bullshit that will just collect dust or have to get thrown away after within a month or something

I guess I'll text him and say Happy Father's Day and apologize for not realizing it, and mention how I only have $1200 - which isn't even how much I'm supposed to have. I want to have at least $2k reserved for emergency.

Also I just got an idea. I'll buy him a knife... next year I guess.
>>
>>29389430
A gold cross

>>29389476
OP said black people need not reply
>>
I told him Happy Father's Day. That's about it.
>>
>cunt sister gave dad all his gifts, including those I got him while I was in the shower
>didn't get to see him open it
>never got thanked
>>
My gift was a text that said "go rot"
>>
File: Dad Haircut.jpg (28 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
Dad Haircut.jpg
28 KB, 450x338
>>29389430
Nothing.

I haven't talked to him in three years so I think we aren't really a thing anymore.
>>
Forgot it was Father's Day. Oh well
>>
Took him out to eat breakfast at farmer's bottega
>>
theres a big gathering at my oldest sister's house
but theres gonna be a lot of other people there too
i cant do it
my other 5 sisters and 4 brothers will be there so he'll have enough
i'll go see him tomorrow when nobody else is there
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.