[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 19 year old black guy >was ready to enter university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>be 19 year old black guy
>was ready to enter university for computer science
>now I see it's pointless

I saw a thread on here last night about a black guy who worked at Raytheon, apparently even he isn't allowed to have a gf because he's black.

Should I just kill myself? I don't want to share in his grief. All I wanted was a cute gf and a nice life. I saw pic related recently and it gave me hope.
>>
just be glad to have such a convenient excuse why no girls want you and shut up.
>>
Go to the Philippines, say you want a wife. Youll have one in 5mins who'll cook and clean for you. You may have to support her big family though. But then, they live in thr Pilipines where its like $2/day
>>
>>29389370
What do you mean "isn't allowed"?
>>
Another black anon here, I've had multiple gfs (get out ree ree I get it) nothing is "stopping you" or that other anon from having a gf (you might be hideously deformed or mentally fucked in the head, I don't fucking know you man). Do you actively take care of yourself, Do you get out of ypur comfort zone often and into social situations as much as you can? Do you have any of the following traits? You don't need to have each one they just help to have. Are you confident, Socially aware, smart, funny, courageous, have hobbies and goals for yourself?

Also no your race isn't holding you back senpai, your mindset is, women love a black man who knows what he's doing.
>>
>tfw mixed race
>tfw people don't really know what race I am
>tfw I've been called every race except white
>>
>>29389370

He honestly doesn't even seem that good or tall, he's just confident (notice the hand), nice hair cut, nice clothes, being social.
>>
Are you going to mit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.