[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you stop being a NEET hikikomori? Its such an addictive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: LivoniaKnight.jpg (217 KB, 358x417) Image search: [Google]
LivoniaKnight.jpg
217 KB, 358x417
How do you stop being a NEET hikikomori? Its such an addictive, leech-like way of living that I know is unsustainable.

So far I've sort of stopped one of the E's in NEET by teaching myself piano but I'd barely say it counts.

Networking especially is impossible when you have no web.
>>
>>29389355
Where do you live?
What's your age and sex?
What are your career interests?
>>
>>29389419
Australia

20 M

Computers and law i guess
>>
>>29389355
>you will never grow up in a small village where you're comfortable with everybody and they are like extended family
>you will never grow up with a predetermined niche trade taught to you by your dad which both earns you a living and the village's respect because your service is necessary for their survival
>You will never befriend the QT village girl at a young age who is loyal and the whole village realizes you will be together before you grow up to become happily married
>You will never get drunk off mead with your village bros while talking old school politics
>You will never teach your son your trade and have that moment where it clicks for him and you proudly watch him work with a tear in your eye and a hand around your wife

It would literally be impossible to be an outcast and robot way back in the day. From birth you've already secured a good career, wife, and are constantly conditioned to be social with a small group.
>>
>>29389528
I too wish I lived in the past, like 12 century or some shit, but so be it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.