[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
70 inch ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Would you robot give her a chance?

Women with 70 inch ass
http://www.urbanleak.com/this-chick-is-breaking-the-internet-with-her-70-inch-ass/
>>
she says it natural
>>
that's literally just unusually distributed fat
>>
I wouldn't even fuck her with a borrowed dick.
>>
Fats are not people, I'd give her a chance to woddle away before I shoot her.
>>
if she had a 7" cock
>>
>>29388986
>breaking the Internet
I fucking hate this term, it's just more clickbait shit.
>>
that looks so disgusting desu senpai
all that cottage cheese and wrinkles
people don't actually Think this is hot r-right
>>
>>29389070

Exactly. The only thing she breaks is furniture.

>>29389073

Only fat lovers. But those aren't real people, so it's ok. .
>>
>>29388986
>breaking the internet
Why do people use this term? Viral fits the description much better and doesn't sound so up it's own ass.
>>
File: 1bf08144.jpg (71 KB, 541x709) Image search: [Google]
1bf08144.jpg
71 KB, 541x709
>>29389113

This desu

All she's doing is stealing oxygen from actual humans
>>
I'd try my hardest to maintain a stable relationship with her.
>>
I wonder how long it takes her to wipe her ass
>>
>>29389542
ass =/= anus pham
>>
Women are supposed to be delicate and graceful and not built like a fucking hippopotamus
>>
Looks like elephantiasis
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.