[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met my younger sisters friend again for the first time in years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tallyoung.jpg (163 KB, 895x1300) Image search: [Google]
tallyoung.jpg
163 KB, 895x1300
>be me
>have younger sister, 4 years younger
>she has friend who is a 1 older than her
I'll call her "Lizzy"
>Lizzy was tall for her age, but always shorter than me
>She is just an annoying pest to me
>Sister moves out of state with my mom so the last time i see Lizzy is when im 16 and shes 12
>7 years later im 23
>Go to bar and see Lizzy there for the first time in years
>She is now 6 ft1-6 ft2, gorgeous face, full very in shape body, and is 20 years old
>I am 5 ft 9, and about 145 lbs
>Realize she looks older/more mature than I do now
>She is walking around with confidence despite not even being there legally (shes 20)
>She comes over to me, "hey anon, remember me?"
>"Of course i do" i say sort of nervoursly
>Cant really start convo out of intimidation so she takes control just to keep things smooth
>She wraps up convo with "We should hang out sometime"
>Add her on FB, she accepts
>Realise that she went from annoying girl to goddess i would love to worship
>Masturbate a few days later to the thought of being submissive to a girl who was once a neighborhood pest.

What do i do?
>>
>>29388836
Hang out with her a few times and try to subtly hint that you like her and want to date her. If she turns you down then oh well.
>>
IT'S JUST LIKE MY ANIMES

COMMENT ON HOW BIG HER BOOBS HAVE GOTTEN

GROPE HER BUTT ON "ACCIDENT" LMAO
>>
>>29388836
>She is now 6 ft1-6 ft2, gorgeous face, full very in shape body, and is 20 years old

You may have a decent chances. The dating pool for tall women is very shallow, even if they're beautiful - a lot of guys are insecure and wouldn't date a tall woman.

>>29388836
>I am 5 ft 9, and about 145 lbs

Well, you are basically genetic refuse, you know this, right? Maybe she could take pity on you or something.
>>
>>29389155
Only a beta MGTOW forever-aloner would let being 5 ft 9 and 145 lbs defeat them.
>>
>>29389155
>a lot of guys are insecure and wouldn't date a tall woman.
What a surprise given how short men are treated.
>>
>>29389228
>What a surprise given how short men are treated.

It's natural for humanity to want to improve itself. Allowing genetic inferiority to be bred into a population is not a good thing.
>>
>>29389252
In that case people shouldn't be surprised or angry when the genetic inferiority commits mass murder from time to time.
>>
>>29389252
5 ft 9 is still taller than the vast majority of women. How is it inferior?
>>
>>29389311
Not him but from the women I've talked to, the cutoff for being tall seems to be about 6'1". If you are less, you are short.
>>
>>29388903
Better hope they made a promise to marry when they were young
>>
File: hot-tongue-action-face-swap.jpg (87 KB, 444x1310) Image search: [Google]
hot-tongue-action-face-swap.jpg
87 KB, 444x1310
>>29388836

Get in orbit with all the other boys in her life. There's probably a Chad she's fucking anyways.
>>
>>29389311
>5 ft 9 is still taller than the vast majority of women.

A man isn't measured by his superiority to women - men are naturally superior to women - but to other men.

>How is it inferior?

5'9" is below average height nowadays in most 1st world countries. 145lbs also suggests that OP is underdeveloped and physically weak. These are not traits that you would want to pass, they would weaken a bloodline with poor genes.
>>
>>29389326
>on r9k spouting defeatist rhetoric
>women i've talked to
Pick one.
>>
>>29389384
>pic

Haha, they even faceswapped the chimp in the background. Tip top kek.
>>
>>29389395
If anything after talking to women I saw just how right /r9k/ was
>>
>>29389391
Floyd Mayweather is 5 ft 8 and 150 lbs. How is that underdeveloped and weak? He would whoop the living shit out of you.
>>
>>29389384
I think i have an advantage though. I think she had a crush on me when we were kids.
>>
>neighborhood pest

They always turn into goddesses or heroin addicts. Never a middle ground. You got lucky,

Give her a line like: make, you took control of the conversation so well, I wonder how well you could control my dick

or: you're so tall now, I bet my dick would look average in your hand
>>
>>29389424
>Floyd Mayweather is 5 ft 8 and 150 lbs. How is that underdeveloped and weak? He would whoop the living shit out of you.

I don't think he would. I'm 6'1" 220lbs, wrestler/BJJ brown belt - takedown > mount > break his arm. Boxing isn't useful when you're on your back.

That's besides the point anyway. Floyd Mayweather is a good boxer despite his size, and anyway he only fights people his size.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.