[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has feminism failed women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-06-19-08-19-11.png (367 KB, 720x1152) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-19-08-19-11.png
367 KB, 720x1152
Has feminism failed women?
>>
Equal rights, equal fights. They got what they wanted. Hell if they vote for Hillary they might even see the frontlines long enough to get turned into pink mist by a sandnigger with an RPG.
>>
>>29387855
I hate this country
>>
As soon as a war that actually requires the draft occurs, it will be repealed
>>
>>29387902
Why? Women want the right to vote they should die in wars. Most European men fighting in WW1 didn't have the right to vote.
>>
I honestly wonder if abolishing the draft will become a leading cause for feminism now that it actually affects women.

I know for sure if there ever was a draft that feminists would lose their shit entirely, and so would conservatives, and they'd probably work together and compromise to revert it back to only including men.
>>
>>29387855
As long as it drafts them to be nurses or munitions workers or something non-combat related
>>
>>29387879
RPG's are anti-armor, there's no reason to get fired at by an RPG if you are infantry in the front lines
>>
>>29387948
Considering feminism only cares about women getting power and comfort, you bet this will become a high priority if it happens to pass.

It won't pass though, at least not effectively.
>>
>>29387958
Isn't there also AP munition?
>>
>>29387855
Th moment a real war is declared, US congress is going to pass a unanimous law to keep women out of the military. I guarantee it.
>>
Ask any single mother with a great career how happy she is
>>
>>29387984

Yes. Lots of them. 'Cop Killers' I heard 'em called back in the day.
>>
>>29387934
>>29387934
Its only going to weaken our armed forces

Sending in shitty little roasties in the name of some deluded idea of equality i hope they get raped and vaporized by a gang of sandniggers

Stupid cunts
So what then they fight in women only regiments and get annihilated

Or they fight in mixed regiments, weaken the men already serving and get fucked by a bunch of highschool drop outs?

By all means go ahead you little roasties
Hope you get fucking turned into powder
>>
Real feminism would have abolished the patriarchal idiocy of organized war, not patriarchally legal system bound women into participating

Women are life

Men are robots

Women like life things, like families

Men like inanimate things, like State
>>
>>29388313

Praise the mother goddess!
>>
>>29388313
>Women are life

Yes because women can reproduce asexually.
>>
Feminism has failed everyone by conflating the issues of women's rights and inequality within an inherently unequal system (capitalism) which has propagated and become entirely tied to the idea of individual responsibility rather than societal responsibility. While feminism attempts to empower the individual in reality all they're doing is weakening everyone's stakes which makes it easier for us to exploit, not only that but they starve arguments against true (economic) inequality of oxygen by trying to perpetually trying to turn the conversation to gender politics, when the real culprit is the neo-classical liberal rollercoaster ride we've been on for the past 40 years that's behind the vast majority of our social issues.

TL;DR feminism is treating the symptom rather than the cause - and at worst even argues against treating the cause
>>
>>29388247
this

also if anyone has seen documentaries or stories about women in combat, they actually prefer to serve alongside other men because they're more casual and don't do psychological bullshit.
>>
>>29388313
>organized war
>patriarchal

This bait's a little more on the subtle side. Not bad. 4/10
>>
>>29388377

easier for us to be exploited

hurfwhatafuckwit
>>
>>29388313
>>29388373

kill yourself srs cuck
>>
>>29388313
Haha, good one roastie, back to tumblr you go
>>
>>29388420

We're not the same person.
>>
>>29387855
Who cares

>>>/pol/
>>
File: 3a7.jpg (77 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
3a7.jpg
77 KB, 680x680
>>29388464
I do

oregan0
>>
>>29388464
>ahhh opinions other than my own!!!11
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>29388313
nice banter, Private. now get your ass in the front lines
>>
>>29387855
yes, because they are trying to overpower everyone, even fellow females.

its no longer about equality. its about having the entire world cater to SJW types because they are too fat and lazy to get off their asses.

its that simple. and it will backfire entirely for them, i can't wait to see these fat cunts get fucking REKT entirely.
>>
File: eCP8TrF.gif (1 MB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
eCP8TrF.gif
1 MB, 960x1200
>>29388485
No actual person on this board (male) on this board cares about your sjw agendas for or against feminism, and you should keep shitty irrelevant topics like this on tumblr, you dumb delusional roastie.
>>
>>29387958
>RPG's are anti-armor
no
>>
Rosties should be ip banned from this board.

Roasties have tumblr to talk about dumb topics like this. Unless you're actually a cercumsized nu-male pro-equal rights sjw cuck.
>>
>>29388572
I think you replied to the wrong person.
Thats what i was saying.
>>
>>29387948
I think that has already happened in USA once before. I will try and provide source.
>>
File: 1463682133612.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1463682133612.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>Feminism forced women to work, made it mandatory to have two incomes in order to raise a family, made finding work more difficult and now will force women to die on the frontlines

How dumb are women that they actually fell for the feminism meme?
>>
>>29388729
Found it:

http://www.swarthmore.edu/library/peace/DG051-099/dg068.wcoc/dg068.wcochistory.htm
>>
>>29388572
So you're saying that /r9k/ should essentially be /MGTOW/? I'm ok with this development.
>>
thats not gonna happen, theres no way for this to become reality, roasties wont let this happen
>>
>>29388783
Really fucking dumb

And the government increased the size of its taxable population by 100%.
Nobody was smart enough to see what was happening
>>
>>29388972
Why didn't men stop it?

Fear of getting denied pussy was too strong?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.