[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be a blackbot in Australia >only girls that like me are coal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1466063258718.jpg (115 KB, 760x760) Image search: [Google]
1466063258718.jpg
115 KB, 760x760
Be a blackbot in Australia
>only girls that like me are coal burners
Girls only date/fuck me only for the experience sole purpose of (being with a black guy)
Iv had girls iv dated for 3 months say the dumbest crap like "can you sing, dance or rap" even tho i clearly don't exhibit those sorts of talents
>don't care about sports
Girls insist on speaking about those subjects to speak to me
"Anon did you watch the nba last night"?
>"oh anon did you watch power last nigt"
Etc
Im not American btw im Nigerian immigrant

Iv accepted being the token black guy & fuck buddy in my teens & early 20's but im 33 & been looking to Settle & still find typical stacies that just wana burn the coal

I want off now
>>
>Can't even get treated as an individual.
a suffering fate, I'm sorry.
>>
>>29387611
Marry a Nigerian girl.
>>
>>29387611
>having sex with white girls
kill yourself, go back to africa
>>
That what u get for racemixing senpai

You could have had yourself a black queen

but u done fucked up
>>
File: pants.jpg (201 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
pants.jpg
201 KB, 720x1280
show us your BBC pls
>>
>i want to settle down
well i live on a farm, i guess i could start growing cotton for you
>>
File: 1466070890783.png (286 KB, 420x375) Image search: [Google]
1466070890783.png
286 KB, 420x375
>>29387776
>>29387759
Basically the Nigerian community here is quite small i basically know every Nigerian in Australia iv known most of them my whole life iv grown up with a couple girls but we've been friends & family friends of another most marry young in their 20's so the ones i knew are already settled down
>>
>>29387611
Have you tried dating non-white Australian
>>
>>29387611
What are you impressions of our women? Are they as deplorable and fucking worthless as they appear ?

Are they even remotely good fucks?
>>
>>29387847

come to usa there is many black girls here
>>
>>29387847
where are ya at mate
>>
File: images (10).jpg (30 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
30 KB, 384x384
>>29387849
Asian girls have always shown me interest, iv dated a Korean for 3 years which was the longest lasting relationship.... her family just didn't accept me

I recall some of the most subtle, patronizing racism from her father... just made me feel uncomfortable i was 18-21 at the time & couldn't live with it so i gave up she was easily my best... at the time i thought better will come but they never did

She ended up moving back to Korea 2007 was the last time i saw or heard of her :(
>>
>>29387900
From Melbourne, but Adelaide atm been everywhere tho
>>
>>29387959
strewth. i'm from blacktown (sydney) and theres heaps of you fellas eound uere, no joke.
just date within your race mate
>>
>>29387864
Iv been accused of rape which really fucked me up when i was 24 from a bogan girl i banged in perth... luckily i had witnesses & everything was 100% consensual

Apart from that i haven't had sex with a sheila after that & been going for the hippie, urban & collage chicks it's just more safer for me
>>
How is it for black men with average sized penises to have sex with sluts who thinks every black guy has a monster cock?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.