[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you cum fucking her so many times during the week your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 5345353.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
5345353.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>tfw you cum fucking her so many times during the week your dick is dead for several days
>tfw she still wants more and when you can't get it up from physical exhaustion she starts hitting you with a pillow and giggling like a chimpanzee when all you want to do is lay down
>It's the middle of summer, you're sweating your balls off and she insists on cuddling when she's basically a heater
>She messages you. Every. Single. Day.
>She wants to hang out. All. The. Time.

Count your blessings virgins, fapping is easier. You'll get tired of sex after the first couple months. I cherish the one day of the week when i'm completely left alone to relax.
>>
>>29387553
You sound old OP
>>
>>29387553
>I cherish the one day of the week when i'm completely left alone to relax.

Then break up with her you spineless faggot, oh you wait you won't
>>
Me too famehameha. I look forward to work as it's my only respite. I get to be alone for a while yet my phone still lights up every fucking few seconds.

I won't bitch about the sex though, that shit is cash.
>>
>not enjoying every second you spend with her

I pity you fools who didn't find the perfect girl.
>>
>>29387662
No one wants to be smothered 24/7

Absolutely everyone needs their own space sometimes
>>
Had a girlfriend for three years--was a lot like this. She left about two weeks ago and we haven't talked.

I miss her like crazy, and no longer enjoy my old hobbies--as I had so much fun doing stuff with her instead. I just hope every day she'll talk to me, or want to be back together. Especially after so much time, we did so much together and built so many memories, I don't want them to go to waste.

I used to worry about having alone time, and would stress out if I didn't get "enough," and now I don't want a single minute of it.
>>
>>29387553
then why are you dating her?
>>
>>29387553
>not fucking her once for 2 hours hard so she can't fuck for whole week
>tfw people here will never know what sore pussy is
>>
Just stop answering the phone and hide if she comes to your house for a little while
>>
>>29387778
this is a prime example of a man being dominated by women. dont fall into this trap robots, become grand wizards
>>
>>29387553
They have won. This board is taken, it was bound to happen sooner or later
>>
>tired of sex
>tired of gf

when will chad get off this board
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.