[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you want to get another, bigger toy but aren't sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o8bl8fyp3S1tpcg5zo1_1280.png (975 KB, 1280x1812) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8bl8fyp3S1tpcg5zo1_1280.png
975 KB, 1280x1812
>tfw you want to get another, bigger toy but aren't sure what
What toys do you own and how did you progress? The more specific the better.

I have an Aneros and want to get a dildo (or a vibrator, if it's really quiet and pleasurable enough), but can't fit anything wider than two fingers in my boypussy from taking a long break from anal. I don't want to buy something and have it not fit, but I also don't want it to be too small.
>>
>>29387496

What I noticed is that material and firmness plays a big role into that. The biggest toy I can fit is a suction cup dildo that's 7-8 inches, so it's pretty big. I take regular (month) breaks from anal, but I can always end up fitting this one within half an hour of play.

I think it's made out of silicone, because it's quite bendy. I have slimmer toys that are more rigid, and I have more trouble with those because they don't give way whatsoever.

tl;dr find something soft, width is something easier to get accustomed to.
>>
>>29387496
I've tried playing with my butt a few times and I really just don't like it.
>>
>>29387536
I tried to fit a mini-cucumber in a week ago, despite tons of lube and trying for a while, it just wouldn't fit. Granted, it's likely not as soft as the material you were working with. Hearing about a seven or eight inch suction cup dildo is enough to make my cock spring up and my butt feel empty, but I think I should start smaller at least. Did you work your way up? Specific names of the toys would be helpful as well. Although telling me the material as you have is too.
>>
>>29387605

I can't help with specific names of toys, because I don't live in the US and ordered them from a local sexshop. Some of them I've even had for years.

I sort-of worked my way up. I had a small vibrating buttplug at first. Was more round than anything, really. Not super girthy, and felt comfortable once it was in.

After that, I went straight to the big dildo. Maybe I'm just super relaxed down there, or am more natural at anal than others, I don't know. I haven't done anal in months, and I'm confident I could get it inside of me in 5 minutes right now. It would hurt at first, but that goes away if you give it time to stretch down there.

Of course, with anything like this, though, lots of lube is your friend.
>>
>>29387605

Also, have you tried different positions? I find certain positions make it easier for me than others. When I start out, for example, it's always on my back on the bed. That's when I find I'm most relaxed. Later on I can adapt to squatting or being on hands and knees.
>>
i skipped toys and just used household items instead. one day in the shower i used a shampoo bottle and i've never been the same since.
>>
>>29387496
small butt plug>small vibrator>tail plug for pet play>dildo>big butt plug
I like plugs the most and now I am just increasing the size
The best feeling is using a plug and the vibrator at once
>>
>tfw you want to masturbate with your boipussy but keep touching your dick
>>
>>29387722
Yes, I find lying on my back is the easiest for insertion.

>>29387736
I have an aneros at the moment and want something bigger, I can sort-of use the aneros as a plug if I'm lying down, simply being "filled", at least at this size isn't enough anymore. Which small/medium sized plugs do you have, and which vibrator? Is it loud? I want to be as discreet as possible about this, I've toyed with the idea of getting a vibrator, but it can't be loud.
>>
>>29387736
Forgot the measurments

>small butt plug
>total length 8 cm, diameter 15-28 mm

>>small vibrator
>Length 12 cm x 2.5 cm diameter

>tail plug for pet play
I am unsure
Bigger than the small butt plug tho
It's made out of metal and quite cool at first

>dildo
>Total length 21 cm, diameter 28-46 mm

>big butt plug
>length 14 cm, diameter 24-45 m

I have a hard time fitting the dildo completely also I am shit at riding it
Plug and fapping seems the best
>>
>>29387775
All of the toys are from Germany so I don't think I could suggest you something
The vibrator is quite enough to not be heard next door especially when inside

I also have a fleshlight, but I don't like using it much
>>
>>29387496
Get a Doc Johnson 18" double ended.

Their $12 last time I checked.
>>
>>29387910
Why would I get one that's double ended?
>>
>>29388040

It's easy to start with and then you can shove it into your transverse colon later on.
>>
>>29388078
>transverse colon
N-no thanks

I-I think eighteen inches is too much anyway

I wanted something with a suction so I could ride it
>>
File: Unit-02.png (81 KB, 903x943) Image search: [Google]
Unit-02.png
81 KB, 903x943
>>29388099

Come on senpai, it's fun.

It will also stretch you out enough so that you can take something bigger.
>>
>>29388139
It's tempting, but I doubt I'd be able to fit it anyway, and I also don't want to become incontinent.
>>
I'd really have to work towards it, but I want one of those Bad Dragon dildos, preferably the knotted one or the equine one. At this point I can fit my regular dildo in easily enough but my plug takes a bit of getting used to
>>
>>29387496
I started with a doc Johnson mood naughty plug, then went to Maia popora d1. Should've gotten something less thick because it took a while for me to insert it and was rarely comfortable enough for me to ride
>>
ANAL PROLAPSE
HIV
ANAL PROLAPSE
HIV
ANAL PROLAPSE
>>
File: 1466129322952.png (123 KB, 345x310) Image search: [Google]
1466129322952.png
123 KB, 345x310
>>29388460
>Don't use ridiculously large toys, toys roughly, and use lube
>Don't get anal prolapse

>Remain KHV until I let my also KHV robot friend use my boypussy
>Don't get HIV
>>
>>29388487
>"boypussy"

It's boy poochie get it right you son of a bitch
>>
File: 127095609349.jpg (21 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
127095609349.jpg
21 KB, 450x299
>>29388503
Not calling it a boipucci
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.