[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice thread, haven't seen this fucking thread in a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: 1463524304008.jpg (96 KB, 1006x768) Image search: [Google]
1463524304008.jpg
96 KB, 1006x768
Advice thread, haven't seen this fucking thread in a while edition.

Hi /r9k/, resident normie here. If anyone wants some advice, wants to just chat, or just needs to vent for a bit, here is the place to post it. No matter how small or large the issue is, if you post it here it will get answered.

>inb4 reeee normie off my board
>>
reeee normie off my board
>>
>>29387404
How original. You must be the first person to have ever made that joke(:
>>
another norman here

prove your normieness
>>
>>29387552
I have a gf (pic related), multiple exes, plenty of friends, I go out multiple times a week and I study maths at a Russell Group university (UK equivalent of the Ivy League). In addition, I have normal hobbies like playing guitar and vidya and stuff. And your normieness?
>>
>>29387609
>playing guitar
really gtfo norman
>>
>>29387774
>anything wrong with having normie hobbies
Ayyy.
>>
File: 1463360665460.gif (802 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
1463360665460.gif
802 KB, 500x545
By play guitar do you mean strum a few chords and play the next shittiest pop song? If there's one thing I despise its every fucking norman calling themselves a musician or guitarist because they play American Pie or some other shit old song once and sing off pitch to it in front of their faggot friends.

You make real guitarists feel ashamed to call themselves so, and undermine the authority of guitar scholars and professional players (not motherfucking rock bands).

McFucking Kill Yourself OP. Unless you can play one of BWV1007-1012 or another significant work from memory, or sight read and adequately play sheet music of a significant 19th-20th century composer, you're a hack.

>inb4 le mad XDDD so robot rage!!1!
I have to shit. Excuse me.
>>
>>29387862
m8 I said I'm a normie, not an autist. All I can do is play Knockin' On Heaven's Door, i.e. babby's first guitar song. I'm terrible at guitar, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy doing it lol
>>
How do you get people to like you anon?
>>
>>29387862
Guitar major here. If you play an instrument, even a little, you are a musician. No, someone being able to strum a few chords does not make me embarrassed to call myself a guitarist.

Also your post is the try-hardiest post ever to grace the board. Congrats!
>>
>>29387955
By being friendly, outgoing and fun to be around. Most people like making new friends, so if they enjoy spending time with you, they will aim to do so. For example, if I'm outside smoking and I see someone else smoking as well, I usually try to make small-talk with them and then the next time I see them they come up and talk to me about other stuff.

>>29387972
Cheers bro, though desu I would not call myself a musician. It's not because I'm too bad, but I feel like it's not a major enough part of my life for me to be able to say that. It's like someone just playing mobile games on a bus won't call themselves a gamer.
>>
>>29387383
Where do I meet virgin girls? I had a qt virgin gf before but she had to move out of the country with her parents a few months in. I don't mind waiting for marriage.
>>
>>29388095
Talk to the more shy girls, since I guess they're more likely to not have had sex by now. I actually prefer more experienced girls myself, since generally the sex is better, but to each their own.
>>
File: Vkaohm3.jpg (8 KB, 225x250) Image search: [Google]
Vkaohm3.jpg
8 KB, 225x250
Tell me this isn't Alice. You already have two boards, you fucking attention whoring bitch. You do not need a third.
>>
What do you guys think is important in a woman?
IMO it's her having a nice ass, her cooking for me and being good at giving blowjobs.
The rest is secondary.
>>
>>29387609
>going on r9k
>having to proof that he is a normie
>looking like an ugly normie
Fuck man, you are still a robot on the inside :^)
>>
>>29388234
I'm a guy, so I doubt I'm Alice? I didn't realise there were other threads going on, my bad :/
>>
>>29388293
I think that looks are important (I know, I'm shallow), as well as intelligence and generally getting along with her. Preferably similar interests and stuff, but that's not quite as critical.

>>29388310
Nah man, I'm just unphotogenic. I'm a solid 7/10 irl(:
>>
>>29388314
Alice usually makes two threads on /b/, one at 8am, the other at 8pm EST. She also apparently cooks on /jp/ in cosplay. She's a major pain in the ass: fake stutter, condescending, baseless claim she's a psychologist.

The last thing I want is for her to come here. No offence to you, OP. I have no idea if you're Alice or not, but I wouldn't put it past her with all the potential orbiters here.
>>
>>29388365
What you don't realize is that you're the greatest orbiter itt
>>
>>29388365
holy fuck, how bad is your life that you know stuff like this?
>>
>>29388365
I haven't seen or heard about this Alice so I will reserve judgement on her, but I'm definitely not affiliated with her or anyone else from 4chan.
>>
Why can't you go away?
>>
>>29387383
How do I go about telling my mom and sister without being rude/causing anger that they're fat and suggesting they stop eating like pigs, exercise more, and be healthy. I don't care as much about my mom, but I want my sister to end up living a happy life and she's beginning to follow my mom's habits.

Maybe I'm just upset about it because I was being crushed in between both of them in the back seat of our car. It's also confusing/concerning to me that my younger sister's legs are larger than mine. I'm probably too skinny, but it's a bit ridiculous even if I was at a healthier weight. It makes me feel like less of a man even though I know they're fat.
>>
>>29388444
Good memory, probably autistic and very bored. The usual story for /r9k/.
>>
>>29388615
Because I'm bored and this board is as much mine as yours.

>>29388649
That's something that will come from them, anon. You can't force them to eat less, and if you try all you will do is make them resent you. Just learn to live with it, my friend.
>>
>>29388742
It's like watching a junkie family member do their drugs in front of you though. It's sad to watch. There is really no way to help them or suggest help?
>>
>>29388790
Be supportive. Suggest it and if they ever mention it offer to help them. However, you cannot use negativity because it won't help. Basically, it's their choice, but if they make that choice make it easier for them to follow through.
>>
>>29388900
Thanks for the advice man, I'll think on it.
>>
>>29387383
I have two questions
I asked a girl out for coffee and she said yes
What do I do now?

Would pic related be an acceptable haircut for a man(minus the dye)?
>>
>>29389891
Go there, talk to her, be fun and don't mention anything polarising, like politics or something. Yeah that haircut is fine, as long as you look presentable you can have whatever hair you want(:
>>
>>29387383

OP i need help
>>
>>29389987
>Go there, talk to her, be fun and don't mention anything polarising, like politics or something.
What do normal people talk about?
Right now I am stuck in a mental hospital(allowed to leave at certain times tho and I can keep my mobile phone) so I can't talk about university and shit
>>
>>29390088
What with, friend?
>>
>>29390097
Well I would suggest stuff like movies and music and stuff. If the mood is right then maybe mention your mental problems (I did with my current gf off handedly, and it turned out that she was taking the same stuff as me), but generally don't go too deep into it unless she actively pursues that conversation.
>>
>>29390256

I only have 3% laptop battery left
when it reaches 0% i have to sleep
>>
>>29390357

its on 2% now :(
>>
>>29390425

1% such is life
fuck my life
>>
>>29390477

0% goodbye world
I'll miss you r9k
I love you all
>>
File: 1454274783905.png (214 KB, 1024x1113) Image search: [Google]
1454274783905.png
214 KB, 1024x1113
>be Norman
>Secretly I'm a robot really

Anyone else?
>>
>>29390518
The fuck anon? What's going on?
>>
File: 1446415689791.png (183 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1446415689791.png
183 KB, 400x800
How do i get a little girl gf?
>>
>>29390523
Yeah

Have plenty of friends but I can relate to this board more than anywhere else
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.