[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone thought of lying to girls at parties or clubs that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1465200514231.jpg (106 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465200514231.jpg
106 KB, 600x600
Has anyone thought of lying to girls at parties or clubs that you are a billionaire? Would this work in scoring girls?
>>
>>29387257
They just need to take one look at your shitty ass clothes and posture to know you lying, senpai
>>
>>29387257
MUH DICKKKKKKK
ORIGINAL
>>
>>29387273
Yeah don't you know about that rich billionaire posture OP?
>>
>go to rich neighbourhood
>Stake out ATM until someone throws receipt away
>Take receipt
>Go to bar, chat up girl
>Say you have to go but write your number the back of the receipt
>She will 100% call you
>>
Great. Once they know that, they expect you to pay for literally everything. And when you do take them back to your shitty home in your 2003 Honda and she realises what's happening, what's will be your next step in your master plan?
>>
>>29387323
This is so fucking retarded it might actually work.
>>
>>29387257
No, women are not attracted to money but confidence.

Your body will give you away.
>>
>>29387323
Haha holy shit this is genius
>>
>>29387342
Uber to a hotel. Im just looking to have sex with girls easily for a robot, not a relathionship
>>
File: yfkyfjfkyf.jpg (484 KB, 2244x2016) Image search: [Google]
yfkyfjfkyf.jpg
484 KB, 2244x2016
>>29387365
>>29387257
You could lie that you are me, you might want to be cautious, you'll drown in all that pussy.
>>
>>29387257
No. Im about to dish up some scientific truths.

You have to keep in mind that the female brain evolved long before there were sports cars, cigars and Brioni suits - let alone money. And while it is hard for a socially submissive beta guy to hide the many telltale signs of his insecurities (given that most of that gets communicated through unconscious body language), it is easy to fake success by lending money, suits or cars.

Accordingly, what women look (sexually select) for in men is potential more than actual success. Women seek out men who have a set of character traits (such as being assertive, confident and domineering) which increase their chances at climbing up the social latter.
>>
>>29387417
Go on /k/ and say your Vince's son, you'll mak them so happy.
>>
>>29387396
If you're after sex, literally go to a fucking brothel. The plan honestly sounds like it'll cost you more than to just visit a whorehouse.
>>
>>29387323

You think like a Chad, robot.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 644x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 644x449
>>29387430
Rank beats position. It is not the wealth, title or position, but the "interpersonal power of men that makes them sexy". Hence, even the wives of the world's richest men

(https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/mar/09/bmw-sexual-blackmail-swiss-playboy)

like to bang guys in a cheap Holiday Inn. Another mystery of the world explained.
>>
>>29387257
It might help you get whores, but not good, honest girls who will stay with you for life. Sex is just masturbation with someone else if there's no love involved anyway.
>>
>>29387474
Because prostitute wouldnt feel like having sex with an actual girl. I have nothing against sexing hookers, but i want to sex real normal girls that dont hav sex for a living. Kinda like the difference between hunting game in the rough wilderness and to paying some farm 100 bucks to bring out a chained up animal for you to kill.
>>
>>29387526
What a cute lil saying anon , :)
>>
File: w o w.jpg (560 KB, 798x1871) Image search: [Google]
w o w.jpg
560 KB, 798x1871
>Hi I'm a billionaire. Lets fugg
>>
>>29387323
Everything about this plan is perfect. The only problem is that she'll want to come to your place to fuck.
>>
>>29387526
you're deluded, anon. WE NEED TO SMASH DAT HOE PUSSI S M H TBQH FAMALAMASHAMALAQ
>>
>>29389246
not him but
>attempt this out of town
>tell girl you are there on business
>rent hotel room and car
>fuck at nice hotel room
>>
>>29389307
Good idea. Given the effectiveness of the pick-up, you could very well rent a hotel room for 2-3 days and manage to fuck 2 grills a day.
>>
>hey anon, could you pick up the cheque? I don't get paid until the end of the month...
>...
>>
Nobody is gonna believe any of you pimple faced neets are a billionaire
>>
>>29389387
following the already mentioned plan of
>doing this out of town
>producing an ATM receipt with a high balance as proof

Just pay the check with your credit card, use fake signature, and report it stolen the next day. The transactions will seem out of pattern and since the signature wont match, your bank should bail you out. Just make sure you only use the credit card at that one place, not for the hotel room or car rental.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.