[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you want to date a girl if you knew you arent her "type"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 7300_ed6c.jpg (21 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
7300_ed6c.jpg
21 KB, 610x406
Would you want to date a girl if you knew you arent her "type" and never will be an ideal she always wanted?

Why or why not?
>>
>>29387244
For the sake of argument her "ideal"/type is completely normal and attainable: you just dont fit in it (at least physically).
>>
>>29387244

No, I don't want to be cucked later down the line.
>>
>>29387267
She isnt more inclined to cheat on you.
>>
>>29387399

You know nothing about people, do you?
>>
>>29387567
Its a hypothetical scenario
>>
>>29387244
Women don't have types. They think they do but you can convince them otherwise.
>>
>>29387651
See: >>29387616
In this case she has a clear preference for a certain look
>>
>>29387669
No women have "tastes", that's a shit test. I'm a black guy and I've fucked girls at /pol/ conventions.
>>
>>29387244
Nobody's nobody's ideal.
So yes, I would.
>>
>>29387244
Like I give a shit about what some slut wants
>>
>>29387244
I'm not her type but she likes me? I don't fully understand the question. If she's not into me and I'm just a rebound or a temporary setup then no I wouldn't. I have this thing where if I know that she's not into me it turns me off. Even if at first I really liked her, if at some point I find out she isn't interested I can drop her fast. Good thing for me I guess
>>
>>29387244
I'll never be someone's ideal anyway, so if she's my type, then yes.
>>
nope, becausr there is no point
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.