[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw hearing gibberish voices again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1442926338223.jpg (8 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
1442926338223.jpg
8 KB, 294x171
>tfw hearing gibberish voices again
>>
>>29386835
I'll hold you

Blox
>>
Sometimes I wish I was schizophrenic just to experience it.
>>
>>29386882
This. I'm too dumb for imagination
>>
>>29386835
I wish they would just fucking talk so I could talk back to them instead of hearing shit I can't understand
>>
Do schizophrenic people deal with that? I've only had it once when it woke me up one night and I couldn't get back to sleep, the voices were irritatingly loud

If thats what its like (Or worse) than fuck
>>
>>29386882
I don't think I'm schizophrenic. I think it's just a by product of anxiety and depression.

It's hard to describe but it's not really hearing voices literally as such. It's more intrusive word thoughts that are complete nonsense. Like I walked outside before and for no reason I heard as a thought "yeah I can do that" "Yeah I can do that"
completely irrelevant to anything that means anything and out of nowhere. they always seem to be phrases that are complete nonsense.
>>
File: IMG_20160516_140014.jpg (414 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160516_140014.jpg
414 KB, 1024x1820
Can you describe them?
I'm hearing door knocks, voices of people that I know or just someone calling my name when I shower/open water. But there's nobody in the house/at the door. Does this stuff happen to you too?
Also I see shadows following me
>>
>>29387054
TELL ME WHAT THEY SAY!
I NEED TO KNOW!
>>
File: wise dog.png (663 KB, 1331x887) Image search: [Google]
wise dog.png
663 KB, 1331x887
>>29386835
Only when I get blackout drank or danked out. And I don't think that's what it's supposed to do to you. They're overwhelming me with information, speaking incredibly fluidly in paragraphs, using complex terms and complex conclusions. Talking about shit like metaphysics or psychology. They are characters I created, but created them for stories, not as tulpa fuckbuddies or anything like that. But now they end up channeling my own repressed emotions, only they "translate" those into complex metaphysical babble because it's "simpler" for my psyche to deal with that than with a concept of experiencing a basic emotion. I don't get sad, I get into an argument about ontology with a voice in my head and the argument is a metaphor for my emotional state.

Shit's real layered and complex senpai. But enjoying the ride.
>>
>>29388291
Sounds pretty cool good writing too.

>Only when I get blackout drank or danked out
Do you do this on purpose to talk with "them"?
>>
>>29388942
>Do you do this on purpose to talk with "them"?

Not really. I do it to get danked out and watch animus, but when I overdo it I end up lying on the bed paralyzed, listening to those fuckers go. But like I don't really mind it either, cause it gives me materials for writing (the parts I can reconstruct and remember at least), but it's still kind of a waste of good booze/dank.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.