[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suddenly started being respected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1465874584579.jpg (49 KB, 480x455) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465874584579.jpg
49 KB, 480x455
This is a strange feel. Im used to being everyones doormat but ever since I snapped now I've noticed that people I talk to are much more respectful and considerate in conversation and interaction. They probably think I'm gonna shoot up the place hahaha
>>
>>29386713
It's probably because they are scared of you anon. Wish I knew that feel.

Sounds nice to be feared.
>>
File: 200 (4).gif (411 KB, 160x200) Image search: [Google]
200 (4).gif
411 KB, 160x200
>>29386713
You are aware that they don't respect you as a person. They are weary of you, like you are weary of a land mine. You see it and you become alert of it's presence, walking slowly around it and getting as far away from it as possible. And you sure as hell don't want to see another one, and you hope no one else has to deal with that stressful situation
>>
>>29386752
>>29386808
I think you guys are right. Maybe this is the secret to being a normie, maybe everyone else has snapped and the world just revolves around fear of each other. WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS
>>
>>29386808
The word is WARY, it doesn't have a fucking E in it.
HALF THE TIME YOU DUMBFUCKS SPELL IT THIS WAY! WHY? HAVE YOU NEVER PICKED UP A BOOK BEFORE IT YOUR GODDAMN LIFE.
NOBODY GETS TIRED I.E. FUCKING WEARY WHEN THEY SEE AN IMPOSING FIGURE OR DEAL WITH SOMEONE FROM A POSITION OF WEAKNESS, IN FACT IT'S THE BLOODY OPPOSITE.
MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T AN ILLITERATE BOOB YOU'D BE MORE WARY WHEN YOU TYPED OUT YOUR REPLIES ON AN UZBEKISTANI COBBLERS FORUM
>>
>>29387439
>not getting tired when you see a land mine
>not sleeping on top of it like a proud U.S. Army trooper
I'll see you in hell comrade.
>>
>>29386713
>tfw when I was a doormat at my first job but snapped for a day or two with anger, suddenly everyone respected me

Keep that anger, anon, it's better to be feared than be a doormat. If you're too nice, people don't even like you, they just laugh at you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.