[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The reason on why wagecucks are feeling guilty and/or ashamed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o48vz37IPr1v0pigno1_1280.png (257 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o48vz37IPr1v0pigno1_1280.png
257 KB, 600x579
The reason on why wagecucks are feeling guilty and/or ashamed of being a NEET and not working is because of mental brainwashing, by the government mandated programming camps(high school etc) since childhood.
The satanic communists in charge program the sheeple to believe in abominable heresies like the globe earth, space, evolution and dinosaurs. And the sheeple are also programmed to obey authority and worship it, meaning to worship Satan and to serve him all their wretched lives as wageslaves.
Billions of sheeple slaves will perish because of Satans programming. God will purge this earth from evil.

It all may seem as hopeless depression, but it's not, because within 5 years this hell will end and i will be in heaven with Jesus, and i'll never be told to wageslave again.
I'll have my own mansion and viniards. There will be no more disgusting wageslaves to defile the earth with their consumerist destructive and self-torturing culture. Feel free to mock me, slaves, it won't protect you from what's coming.
Amen.
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20160605_013658.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160605_013658.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
so like... how do you earn dinero if you dont have a job, dude. Thats what always bothers me about wagecuck hating threads
>>
>>29386826
Useless parasites living on Mommy and Daddy. Alternatively, NEETbux. Nothing of value to offer humanity.
>>
File: 1465634723813-b.jpg (119 KB, 500x641) Image search: [Google]
1465634723813-b.jpg
119 KB, 500x641
>>29386845
now now I didnt say the man was worthless n stuff, he might do freelance work for all we know. Just wanna know how he does it
>>
>>29386845
NEETbux is an imaginary meme perpetuated by this board
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29386567
This is how the world works.
>>
>>29386567
Nah its like this
Imagine you made a cake. You worked hard and got all the ingredients together and are about to enjoy your cake when all of a sudden someone comes over and tells you to give some of your cake to someone who can make their own cake but is too lazy. You don't even have a say as the rule of you handing some of your cake over was originally intended for the truly disabled, sick and elderly. Then all of a sudden that smug lazy faggot starts rubbing his sliver of cake you made in your face claiming that he is superior, then proceeds to nibble the scraps. No one wants to be like that lazy faggot except a few of you here on /r9k/.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.