[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Normie problems you wish you had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: aVeOdBP_700b.jpg (72 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
aVeOdBP_700b.jpg
72 KB, 640x428
ITT: Normie problems you wish you had
>>
File: Bretty Gud.png (69 KB, 186x290) Image search: [Google]
Bretty Gud.png
69 KB, 186x290
Failed Stacey:
>Anon isn't giving me enough attention today, I already added him on Steam and Skype, I thought that was enough. Oh my god I hope Anon 2 would stop saying good morning to me every other day.

Chad In Disguise:
>Damnit I'm so sick of this, why can't I stop fucking these girls I just want a relationship, but I'm so incapable. Anon's probably just bitter today, that's why he won't help me. Gotta go work out anyhow, my abs aren't tense enough.

Boring Chad:
>I mean, like, they said that my beer was cold but it wasn't, it was warm. And then they got all mean about it, asking me for money, so I had to pay using my credit card. Work hasn't even talked to me in a week.

Artist/ Rich Chad:
>Ugh, Daddy didn't give me enough money for that Guilty Crown figurine. And where is my sex slave, I called her here like an hour ago. I guess I'll eat my Pocky for myself. Gotta get that Soul Eater portrait done for my class pop-art assignment, haha gotta be symmetrical...

These are all real life examples.
I know some horrible people.
>>
This thread had so much potential..
>>
>>29386348

After you had a nice little girl in your bed for the whole weekend, you are only motivated by that.

It is easier to be alone when you are a virgin
>>
that is a normie problem but it's more of a failed normie feel, there's no point in getting a gf if she's not going to put out
>>
File: 3-happy-woman-naked.jpg (253 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
3-happy-woman-naked.jpg
253 KB, 800x1200
>>29386348

The girl I'm orbiting complained about how "lame" Tinder was after finding only 8 guys to fuck last month. "So many creeps on there now it's not even worth it"
>>
>>29389693

Kek, that is good
>>
i wish my dick would hurt from girls teeth
>>
>>29389183
No. It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

When you're a virgin, you don't have the memories to look back on.
>>
>>29386556
Tell us more about rich sex slave owning Chad. He fills me with rage
>>
>>29389693

>fucking 8 new guys in 1 month

that's not a normie problem that is extreme
>>
File: catcalling.jpg (295 KB, 2280x1140) Image search: [Google]
catcalling.jpg
295 KB, 2280x1140
>"Strangers compliment me all the time UGH"
>"I have no friends :((( but my boyfriend did something the other day and-"
>>
>breaking up with gf
>at least you had one
>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>I didn't get that girl's number last night
>>
>>29391506

When you're a virgin, you don't have memories to look back on.

But at the same time, when you know what you've lost, you have the potential to be even more bitter than when you started.
>>
>>29391668
Sorry but it just doesn't work like that

You don't know the aching pain of being a biological failure, unable to do something that is effortless for other mammals
>>
>>29386348
Why the fuck would u trade one problem for another you faggot piece of shit?
>>
>>29391723

Do you mean breeding and producing a child, or simply something stupid like having sex?
>>
>>>/int/61000506
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.