[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly makes a person a "normie"???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: normie.jpg (92 KB, 850x315) Image search: [Google]
normie.jpg
92 KB, 850x315
What exactly makes a person a "normie"???
>>
get out
just go
>>
Not being kv
>>
Being a normie is moreso a mindset than having certain attributes, but attributes do help. Such as:

>having a fulltime job
>having friends
>being able to talk to the opposite sex
>having somewhat of a social life
>being confident in a variety of situations
>not being a virgin
>having hobbies that involve more than anime or stamp collecting

Now you don't really need all of those things to be a normie but the more of them you have, the higher chance you'll have a normie mindset. When I say mindset, I mean just going out and being able to confidently talk to people and maintain eye contact without freaking out, that kind of stuff. Having a confident demeanor, it's all part of it. It's hard to put it into words, but like they always say, fake it till you make it.

Study the normies until you become a normie. Worked for me.

Also, normie does not necessarily equal alpha. Sure, there are normies that are alpha, and alphas that are normie, but you also can get normies that aren't alpha, and alphas that aren't normie.
>>
You might be a normie if:
>You ask what makes you a normie

GTFO OUT OUT OUT OUUUUUUUTTTT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29386110
When you find yourself asking, "What is a normie", don't make a thread about it, you LURK MOAR FAGGOT

also you're the fucking normie here, GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: normalfags r9k.png (115 KB, 981x327) Image search: [Google]
normalfags r9k.png
115 KB, 981x327
>>29386110
This (why can't we upload multiple pics)
>>
>>29387385
Snoop Lion told the damn truth man.
>>
File: normalfags.png (379 KB, 1213x320) Image search: [Google]
normalfags.png
379 KB, 1213x320
>>29387385
As well as this. I can't be fucked to write a long explanation but basically normies faggots obsessed with their social life and they think you should be too.
>>
>>29386110
For me when its when all of the aspects that makes them a normal person outweigh all the shitty things that makes a person a robot

Someone could be intrinsically fucked on some level bit because they lead a perfectly normal life they can hardly be deemed a failed normie let alone a cyborg
>>
>>29386138
virgin but not kissless? is that ok?
>>
>normie
Get this cancerous newfag meme off my reddit9k.
>>
You shouldn't need to be told, you should just be able to tell by the name. They are normal so they don't fit in with robots who are broken here.

Many friends, a job, having sex, no mental/physical issues, etc. Things a normal person should have.
Now fuck off newfag.
>>
>>29387476
Robots are not broken, newfag. Get off my board.
>>
File: 1386487632.gif (303 KB, 320x289) Image search: [Google]
1386487632.gif
303 KB, 320x289
>>29387493
>robots
>not broken
Anon, stop! Just stop! My sides are in orbit, holy shit.
>>
>>29387517
Get out, failed normalfag.
>>
File: 1466326719687.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466326719687.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29386110
Normalfaggot Criteria: 2014 Edition
>A normalfag has all the following:
>1. friends
>2. a girlfriend or boyfriend or a spouse
>3. a job (preferably with career prospects) or is in formal education
>4. no social anxiety or neurosis
>5. no lack of social awareness
>6. sexual experience if over 20
>
>In addition, normalfags have at least one (1) of the following:
>1. having sex regularly
>2. has a history of going to bars or clubs at least three (3) times with someone
>3. having had a decent childhood or adolescence which can be considered as "carefree"
>4. having kids
>5. having opinions that mostly match with those of most people
>6. having a "socially acceptable" taste in media and arts
>7. having "socially acceptable" hobbies and interests
>
>Bonus: being in good terms with own family
They may be different in 2016. I'm not sure.
>>
>>29388286
>6. sexual experience if over 20
>Implying you can be a robot if you lost your virginity at 19
>>
>>29388286
>>5. having opinions that mostly match with those of most people
>>6. having a "socially acceptable" taste in media and arts
>>7. having "socially acceptable" hobbies and interests
This is fucking bullshit.
>>
Why the fuck do you guys care so much about defining everything?
>>
>>29389011
Austism breh, if their world isn't categorized in cubbies and pockets and drawers they scream and kick and pull their hair.
>>
>>29386110
>Facebook
>Lie To Me
>Twitter
>Macbook
>Instagram
>Using smartphone for social networks
>Popular YT channels
>EDM
>Adidas Stan Smith
>Vegan
>Chainsmoker

Not being a virgin doesn't make someone a "normie".
>>
>>29388873
if you have had all the other things then you can't
>>
>there are people in here who think they are anything other than a normal, average, boring underwhelming human being
the delusion
>>
Normies are normal in the sense of what society sees at normal.

i.e.
>trying to get a gf for the sole sake of having one, not because she fits to you
>trying your hardest in education with the only goal of achieving a higher wage after school life, not because you like a certain subject
>Building up a family for the sole reason that "you should"

Robot's on the other side do what they care about. They do not want to use their time to climb the social ladder, they don't want to fit in because that means that it would limit the time they can spend with their interests.
>>
File: CXSVUAAY.jpg (29 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
CXSVUAAY.jpg
29 KB, 599x337
>Facebook
>Twitter
>Instagram
>Tinder
>>
>>29386110
If they had any legitimate and fully reciprocated contact with a female between the ages of 14-18.
Contact being a positive interaction
>>
>>29389134
Why the fuck are chainsmokers normies? This doesn't make any fucking sense
>>
>>29387476
>no mental

Loads of normal people have mental health issues. 1 in 4 people according to stats that get posted around. And all those youtubers that say they social anxiety/depression. Mental health problems are very common.
>>
>>29389911
>says the guy posting a low quality trollsubs image saved off twitter
>>
it's basically some social elitism shit invented by the autists on this board so they feel special and different than everyone else.
also if someone comes along that they don't agree with:
>REEE FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT

basically they perform the same mental gymnastics they accuse everyone else of to maintain their image of being different.

anyone else have difficulties interacting with other human beings?

"Actually I have been learning how to-"

>FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT

pretty standard procedure
>>
>>29389911
Seems like I got the wrong line but it doesn't change the fact that you're a twitter normie that needs to go back.
>>
Tf is normal anyway? Can someone define?
>>
>>29389134
>vegan

Tf sort of shit are you spouting out your ass?
>>
>>29386110

having a social Iife.
>>
>>29391484
Whats normal is decided by majority. If youre not as the majority youre not normal and what not.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.