[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do robos hate very ambitious feminism ? does it not contribute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: dworkin.jpg (76 KB, 800x704) Image search: [Google]
dworkin.jpg
76 KB, 800x704
why do robos hate very ambitious feminism ?

does it not contribute to hatred against stacey and chad ?

does it not propagate very similar enemy images compared with robots ?
>>
> all men are evil rapist misogynists
> I want my cake and eat it too
> equality where it suits me, preferential treatment otherwise
>>
>>29385929
>I am going to combine all opposing views different people said about feminism
>combine all branches, not forgeting the most important one: teen tumblr blogs
>perfect strawman
>>
>>29385869
>feminism
I have no idea what feminism even is anymore.

All I hear is that we're over-privileged because we're white males, but we've got NOTHING over here, and we still need to atone.

And all I see around me is white women living life on easy mode. And they won't even give me the time of the day.
>>
>>29385972

That's what third-wave feminazis are like. They've tainted the word, if you are for equality start calling yourself an equalist of some shit.
>>
>>29385972
The term feminism is too broad to begin with.
Of course every woman would be a feminist but they all think that feminism is what they believe it is.
>>
>>29386015
>third-wave feminism is a one ideology
Yeah no. The worst thing is that there are so many opposing branches, waves, views that no one bothers to actually try to unify it under one set of principles.
>>
File: 1453096778668.jpg (115 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453096778668.jpg
115 KB, 960x1280
>>29385869
Can we just have a moment of silence for the fact that there can never again be an event named "The Lesbian Sex Wars"? I just feel like that name had such potential. Wasted. /r9k/ just a moment. RIP LESBIAN SEX WARS.
>tits for your time
>>
File: sjwcult.png (125 KB, 1344x1263) Image search: [Google]
sjwcult.png
125 KB, 1344x1263
>>29385869
>does it not contribute to hatred against stacey and chad ?
No, Stacy could declare herself one of the victims and that feminist rules don't apply to Chad. There was no rationality to any of it to begin with, so why would they stop making shit up now?
>>
>>29386079
Thanks boys. God I only lurk and forgot the robot hello 2^1 second ban.
>>
>>29385869

I mean, im technically a chad but got banned from /pol/ so im here harassing you aspies in between making fun of malets on /fit/ for another 2 days.

feminism literally isnt about equity, if it was we would see equal representation of issues that effect both genders, such as:

>statistically more men are raped every year than women when you factor in the north american prisons

>the 52 laws in favor of women in divorce court that essentially leave men to starve

>job priority for women in the workplace to fill a quota, regardless of qualification

>3/4 homeless people are men

>70% acceptance rate for women to 30% for men in renowned universities, regardless of grades prior to applying
>>
I don't even know anymore, I believe women should have equality, every human being should be treated like one but sometimes these feminists, they argue about completely dumb shit.
>>
>>29386015
Alternative words to feminism:
Egalitarian
Women's rights activist
Men's rights activist
>>
>>29387395
The only direct alternative word to feminism is women's rights activist. Feminism does not imply egalitarian (although many are), and there is no inherit care for women's rights among men's rights activism at all.
>>
>>29385869

Because feminism is a big shit test that only Chad is really able to overcome, all the other betas like us have to give women even more while expecting far less.
>>
I don't know what's the deal with being so spooked by "feminism". It is not all black and white.
There's a lot I don't like about feminism (fat acceptance for a start), but there's also some positive stuff.
But I think its my life experience that makes me more tolerant of it.

The bad part for me is that contemporary feminism blends consumerism and too much liberalism.
>>
I don't have anything against feminism at all but there's nothing more pathetic than a virgin feminist so i prefer to just stay out of it
>>
what the fuck is feminism still around for

you can vote
you come out ahead on divorces
you get hired over others because of quotas
you get paid the same, wage gap is a myth
you can cuck males easier than ever

Really what else do you cunts want? you're privileged as shit
>>
>>29386216
You're talking about the rich west there. Of course things are going to be different in the US but in the rest of the world women are still treated no better than animals in some countries. Also that rape statistic doesn't really have much value seeing as it's men doing it to other men
>>
>>29388097

...so go be a feminist in those countries?
>>
>>29387953
What's wrong with fat acceptance? Okay, there are many different sides to this, and denying poor health or insisting it's attractive is stupid, but fat people do face a lot of discrimmination for no other reason than them being fat. And that's wrong. "It's a choice" isn't an argument, people shouldn't be shamed and harassed for their life choices.

>>29388086
There is also social discrimmination, not only legal discrimmination. And women do face sexual harassment pretty frequently, for example, which is one thing to fight.
>>
>>29388127

>sexual harrasment

a joke of an issue

boo hoo your coworker smacked your bum
>>
To be fair women have been dominated by men for thousands of years so i don't really think it's really a big deal that a few of them act loud and obnoxious once in a while. Men who get pissed off by feminists are insecure about themselves imo
>>29388086
I think it's more to do with how they think that society still sees them as sex objects or something more than anything else. I don't really follow any of this anyway so yeah. And i'm not really sure about your country but in mine women still get murdered by their husbands and beat up all the time so yeah
>>
>>29388207

yea and males get beat up and murdered all the time too

what is your point
>>
>>29385869
This thing still going on ? Sigh, sometimes I wish we would already get enslaved by giant carrots.
>>
>>29388127
Well. In my eyes the problem is much bigger. There's enough people who aren't fat who still eat very unhealthy. It is perfectly possible that people who are fat are unlucky and get fat easier.

So my issue is more unhealthy eating, and if you look at the supermarket most food is unhealthy. Let's say food shaming would be better. My argument for eating unhealthy food being morally wrong is because it affects yourself and society.

This is why am drifting away from liberalism, I think that freedom should be restricted. But try doing this, for current society to function it needs to be pleasing the civilians.

Maybe unhealthy food should become heavily taxed and healthy food subsidised. Because let's face it, for some people unhealthy food is much easier to optain.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.