[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should socially-isolated losers by euthanized? In Canada, they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: okay.png (129 KB, 925x864) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
129 KB, 925x864
Should socially-isolated losers by euthanized?

In Canada, they're currently passing a euthanasia law which sets out under which conditions doctors are permitted to assist with suicide. Right now it's limited to people with physical conditions likely to cause their imminent death, but there are European nations where euthanasia is offered in cases of serious and untreatable mental illness.

A lot of people in r9k are completely isolated by their inability to act like a hoo-man. This isn't something likely to be cured. These people will spend their lives isolated and miserable, being a burden on society and everyone around them, acquiring chronic health conditions from their sedentary lifestyles, until something puts them out of their misery.

It seems to me that it might be more merciful to offer such people painless suicide. In high school, when it's clear that someone is unpopular and unable to fit in, perhaps the humane thing would be to quietly put them down.

Thoughts?
>>
>>29385726
No if your life is shit because you're a faggy autist you should dedicate your life to charity. When you've given all you can give then you can die. Otherwise your an awful waste of space.
>>
>>29385726

We could also bake them into pies. Solves NEETdom, overpopulation, and hunger all in one fell swoop.
>>
>>29385726
I can't say you're wrong in my case since I'm probably gonna end up killing myself anyway. And yeah, it was clearly detectable in high school.
>>
>>29385751
Not even charities want an awkward, obnoxious, clueless autist around who makes everyone else feel uncomfortable. Humans are a social species. If a person can't socialize, they are broken in the absolute worst possible way a human can be broken. Rapists, paedophiles, even terrorists have friends and people who care about them; socially-isolated sperglords are below even this incredibly low bar. Goethe wrote, "What is my life if I am no longer useful to others?" People who are socially isolated have *already* lost their lives. Ending their bodies seems more like it's just helping their already-ended lives to stop.
>>
>>29385902
>Not even charities want an awkward, obnoxious, clueless autist around who makes everyone else feel uncomfortable.
Eh probably. Good point.

So, you're trying to make us kill ourselves?
>>
>>29386020
This stuff is happening *right now* all around the world. I think it's important that it be discussed. It's a bit annoying that people who are going to be intimately affected by these euthanasia policies have zero fucking interest in talking about them. Too busy shitposting, I guess.
>>
>>29386063
So how would that work? Would they be allowed to go through with it without their parents' permission? Because there is a stigma in allowing your kid to get killed I PRESUME. Even if I could have done it without permission, I probably wouldn't have gone through with it to avoid shaming them too much.
>>
>>29386189
From what I've read, a person who wants to be euthanized on psychiatric grounds has to be analyzed and approved by a psychiatrist as being untreatable and suffering. I also think there's a minimum age (which makes sense, since it's possible to change). Other than that, it's no one's decision but your own.
>>
>In Canada, they're currently passing a euthanasia law which sets out under which conditions doctors are permitted to assist with suicide

Good reason for me to move to Canada.
>>
>>29385726
Anyone who isn't beta should be sterilized. We'll just make artificial wombs, and grow eggs using stem cells
>>
>>29387343
"Beta uprising" red-pill MRA shitposters should be euthanized.
>>
literally anyone should be able to kill themselves for any reason, it seems inherent in the whole right to life thing
>>
>>29387041

Care to pick me up on the way? Maybe we can get a two-for-one discount. We can take a boat across Lake Superior and enjoy the view before being put to sleep like the worthless old dogs we are.
>>
>>29388250
Lake erie fag here
>>
>>29385726
meh, when I decide I've had enough I can make my death happen myself, I don't need a doctor's help. save euthanasia for the helpless.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.