[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work with a bunch of (literally) retarded people and elderly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>work with a bunch of (literally) retarded people and elderly immigrants in the dishwashing room at a hospital
>retards and immigrants have great positive attitudes when it comes to work
>during break they help each other find cheap apartments and trade knick-knacks that they need to survive at minimum wage
>even the mentally disabled child molester is the nicest guy in the world
>some of my coworkers are homosexuals, others are Muslims, some are autistic, but everybody is united in their mission to survive
>tell my mom stories about retarded people being retarded at work
>mom is white-collar and says normal people do the exact same things, but they're different because they blame each other instead of just saying sorry like my coworkers do
>mfw I'm learning life lessons about acceptance and I'm developing a positive work ethic from my job
>>
>>29385708
>claims to be a robot
>gets along with people at work

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE SCUM

DIE DIE DIE
>>
>>29385708
That's a really nice story, OP. Thanks for sharing. Don't listen to this >>29385910 faggot.
>>
>>29385708
So you're fitting in with very lowest of the low. Congratulations?
>>
>>29385910
Getting along with people at work I'd easy though.

Literally just show up, do your job and say hi to others that might be working in your vicinity.

From following this, and just this, I managed to get a ride back home from work for a buck a day from a cool guy at work that I just talked to for a bit and asked him a lot of questions about himself.

Also got a connect for MDMA and cocaine from this girl at work who I struck a convo up with about le drugs.

Not to mention my supervisor gave me a 5 dollar Tim Hortons card because of my work ethic.

She's told me repeatedly that I'm awesome. Hell I even made friends with the forklift drivers because I help them by adjusting palettes so they can take it away easier.

No one cares if I get in half an hour late to work, take a day off or take long breaks. One time I skipped two days of work because I was high as shit on weed and MDMA, and no one said anything.

Even though I'm a KHV I feel like a total Chad.
>>
>>29386714
>"guys, be gentle with anon, he's a little simple, ok?"
>>
>work in museum with
>an obese, diagnosed schizophrenic who argues with herself in 3 voices when off meds
>old insane women who live for nothing but drama and start hysterically screaming if someone wants to clock out 3 minutes after the shift ends, not waiting for 5 past end of shift
>and a woman aged 28 who reads WoW books and discusses warcraft lore with her husband in public

I already asked for my hours to be cut, this is hell
>>
>>29386827
What do you mean by this anon?

Kind of sucks that this isnt original but it doesnt matter lol
>>
>>29385708
Literally also mfw reading your story.
>>
>>29385910

But his coworkers are not chads but retards and poor immigrants, it is not the case
>>
>>29387059
He meant that the people there are nice to you because they think of you as retarded or mentally challenged.

Hell, you even had to ask what he was implying so you might actually be
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.