[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to talk to pizza online >chat service requires nonfree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: pizza.png (938 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pizza.png
938 KB, 1280x720
>want to talk to pizza online
>chat service requires nonfree software
>tfw the botnet wants me to be alone
>>
>>29385690
you can talk to me, Ill install opensource chat software in a vm and chat with you instead :)
>>
File: AbsolutelyProprietary.png (283 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyProprietary.png
283 KB, 480x451
I know your struggle, Anon. I've been there too.
>>
>tfw no free software gf
>>
>>29385722
ill be your freetard friend :_:
>>
nonfree.pizza
>>
>>29385778
>>29385722
Make an /r9k/ irc or something!
>>
>>29385791
not irc, I do not like irc.
>>
>>29385828
You don't like IRC? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>29385828
why not, it's a good protocol with many different front-end implementations.
>>
>>29385791

The inventor of IRC had never heard of anonymity. IPs open to all, not a bad idea no siree.
>>
Pizza pls stop making threads about yourself, you're not important.
>>
>>29385850
use vhosts on the server before joining, besides, it's a server-to-server thing about hiding hosts.
>>
im so tired of this faggot how do i filter these out ?
>>
GNU Social or XMPP?
>>
>>29385861
I'm not pizza tho

I saw the meme potential and had to take it!

>>29385884
There is probably a thing in the filters.
I don't know how to filter 'pizza' in post contents --you'd have to google that.
>>
>>29385871

Most servers do not allow that. The ones that do require you to make an account, ie not anomymous again.
>>
>>29385894
what is gnu social?
>>
>>29385952
rizon only needs a registered nick but you can just change all the time if you really care. But what's the point being totally anonymous when you're having a conversation, people will know who you are anyway.
>>
>>29385690
Has pizza ever shown an uncensored pic of her eyes. I have one, but just realized it may not be appropriate to post it.
>>
>>29385966

I have experienced the worst of IRC. It's personal enough that clicks form, impersonal enough that lynch mobs form. Combine these two, and any attempt at being social there leads to you getting bullied, shat on, btfo, and kickbanned despite doing nothing wrong.
>>
>>29386034
i think it's just a meme at this point
the eye covering thing really doesn't make much difference --but it would be weird without it anyway
>>
https://nonfree.pizza
>>
>>29386593
already posted m8
>>
>>29386042
I've been using IRC for 10 years, been in hundreds of channels and shitloads of servers over the years and that's never happened to me

Maybe you're an unlikeable cunt
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.