[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im someone with learning disabilities thats been through some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: images-178.jpg (37 KB, 469x314) Image search: [Google]
images-178.jpg
37 KB, 469x314
Im someone with learning disabilities thats been through some extensive mindrape and brainwashing recently, and ever since, i keep doing regretable shameful things, but I've gone beyond the YOLO point where im easily manipulated as fuck and don't feel much shame for anything anymore at all and feel dead inside.
>>
Cool brah, cool.
>>
>>29385637
Yeah just relax, rover-kun.
>>
>>29385637
elaborate you fucking shit
>>
>>29385637
needs more explenation pls budy
>>
I had a friend who did spice and became broken. We would ask him to empty his wallet and give us his money and he would just do it. Then he would beg us for money so he could buy weed.
>>
>>29385780
>doing drugs
seems like a completely good way to fuck up your entire life
>>
>>29385780
how did you make friends anon
>>
>>29385637
Me too on the extensive stuff. I've been so pensive the last few days.
I don't know how to, idk, do anything.
Why must I persist?
>>
>>29385796

I experimented a bit and I have mixed feelings about drugs. Weed is on the same level as alcohol in terms of fun and danger. LSD is recommended to try at least once if you find yourself in a good environment for it. Ecstasy/Molly is fucking hilarious but it's also discomforting in just how unnaturally good it makes you feel, so only try once or twice and with the right people.

Drugs are fun whenever they're done occasionally as an event, but I've seen firsthand how they fuck up people who do drugs as a lifestyle. Nobody has ever said anything good about something like spice, which is terrible and has unpredictable side effects, but everybody fucking does it anyway because they feel like any drug is better than no drugs at all. My friend became a zombie and my other friends were lucky to get away with something like 3 months of continuous strep throat.

>>29385808

I knew him from elementary school and we were friends until high school. We reconciled after graduation and I met all of his new friends. Then he got fucked up on spice so his friends became my friends instead and we bullied him. Then we all turned into psychopaths, the group broke up, and now I'm trying to make friends with good moral people.

Thank Christ I don't do drugs anymore.
>>
>>29385637
Whats the most shameless thing you have done op?
Tell me plz.
>>
>>29386032
Spread my everything naked, moral things.
Complicated story.
>>
>>29385940
>Nobody has ever said anything good about something like spice

Some early generation of spice was absolute the greatest, it was called Demon, Boom, Blabla, and something else.

It was absolutely amazing on every level that I yearned to experience it for 3 years (read; not addiction, just wanting to experience it again)

I started smoking weed at that, and was so fucking disappointed, like gets you high tops 1.5 hour, often 30 minutes to 60.

The spice i smoked made me legit high for 12 hours, peaking 3 times, it was so overwhelming, it was the first time my aspie mind "understood" music, it felt incredible.

Then it became illegal and lots of trashy spice entered the market which nearly killed me.
>>
>>29385637
>Im someone with learning disabilities thats been through some extensive mindrape and brainwashing recently, and ever since, i keep doing regretable shameful things, but I've gone beyond the YOLO point where im easily manipulated as fuck and don't feel much shame for anything anymore at all and feel dead inside.
i know that feel bruh
>tfw stupid
kill me
>>
i know people take advantage of me but let them anyway tbqh

its just nice to have people talk to me
>>
>>29387712
Plz share some stories op. Plz.
>>
When I feel like other people harm me or make lose my way, I isolate myself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.