[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been dumped by my first and only girlfriend at 24 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-4.jpg (67 KB, 612x717) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-4.jpg
67 KB, 612x717
I have been dumped by my first and only girlfriend at 24 years old.

I thought I was making it, I thought I could be a normie. I went on vacation and even to disneyland with her.

Now she is dating an ex that is my age and "working" by running an holding containing few of his father's companies (made his fortune in gas and oil in Africa). He is handsome and slim. He got it all and now he has the only thing I had.
>>
What are you going to do to right this wrong?
>>
>>29385293

From what I have read online going out with friends and doing what you love is how you get over this kind of situation.

I have no real life friends and the only thing I love is her so I'm not sure what to do.
>>
normie got cucked
embrace 2D faggot
>>
>>29385261

Getting dumped is normie-tier shit.

You made it?
>>
>>29385261
>he thought he could be happy
Kek
>>
Love is a trick your brain plays to get you to perpetuate humanity.
>>
File: Hamlet.jpg (44 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
Hamlet.jpg
44 KB, 500x258
>>29385322
Get a new hobby, Op.
Get /fit/, join a club, read something...anything among those lines.

Try to be a better man while distracting yourself from her. Do NOT stay in your house playing the same vidyas as always, you'll feel like a slug if you don't feel like something in your life has changed.
At least i felt that way.
>>
>>29385749

Thank you, Ill try that
>>
>>29385874
You're welcome.
Good luck dude. I'll be hard, but I'm sure you'll made it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.