[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw younger siblings are more successful than you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1349967199482.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
1349967199482.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>tfw younger siblings are more successful than you
>>
File: 1413708642487.jpg (37 KB, 406x390) Image search: [Google]
1413708642487.jpg
37 KB, 406x390
>Dad's gf son is a year younger than me and has a high level position at Google and is charismatic as fuck
>I'm a NEET who's never had a job

thanks for abandoning me you fucking faggot. Your day of reckoning will come soon.
>>
>>29385405
tell him to hook you up with a job f.am

it sounds like you just can't into nepotism
>>
>tfw one brother is a drug addict and dropped out of high school
>tfw half brother is 35, unmarried, and can't keep a job
>tfw sister is divorced with 4 kids and works at a grocery store
My bar was set pretty low from the start
>>
File: Wojak127.jpg (82 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Wojak127.jpg
82 KB, 645x773
>dad is a miner who grew up dirt poor
>mom was a maid while we were growing up
>mom became nurse
>older brother is a plastic surgeon and married
>younger sister is a biologist and married
>younger brother was a male model and is now a talented graphic designer, has a steady gf
>everyone in my family now makes a six figure income
>I'm a depressed high school dropout neet who has never had a job or held a girl's hand
>>
>oldest brother is successful chad getting married in two months
>older brother is a fat NEET who influenced my life too much because oldest brother left for college when I was young
>tfw oldest brother thinks I hate him and despise him because of the time years ago when I tried to kill myself and I told my parents it feels like I'm living in his shadow of success despite that shadow and all of that being placed their by THEM and not him
he's such a fucking cool dude too I hate the shit my parents have pulled to try and blame him for my problems and not realize they're the fucking problem
>>
>>29385205
that hit me right in the feels
every time
>>
>>29386223

Hey man. do this: >>29385731

If I had any successful sibs I'd be trying to hop on their coat-tails. Just a little. Just a fucking foot in the door and claw my way along from there.
>>
>>29385205
My little sister was getting better grades than me throughout high school and her freshman year of college and even got some pretty serious awards for poetry and writing, but she's also a tumblrina with a plethora of questionable "mental illnesses" and even tried to kill herself not too long ago. I'm not really sure if that counts as more successful or not.
>>
>>29385205
>tfw gayer faggots are more homosexual than you
>>
>tfw most successful career wise out of my siblings
>least successful school wise

I should have finished college.

Then again I never had high expectations put on me. I think that's at least part of the reason why I fucked everything up. No motivation, support or drive imbued on me by parents. Found out in the last few years that my mother simply can not get anything done without outside help.
>>
My six years older sister resented me for a while, but I think she's mellowed out by now.

She didn't go to uni because our parents couldn't afford it back then as they were going through serious financial trouble and she was afraid of getting in debt. She went through several horrid service sector jobs before getting married to an ok guy. They have two sons now and my sister is a housewife, she doesn't work.

I've had my way paid through a great uni and got a great job. It's hard to compare our relative success since they have a happy family and I'm alone, but I make more than they do despite being ten years younger than her husband.

But hey I'm happy to be the uncle with expensive presents. I'm their older son's godfather.
>>
>>29386238
Get in contact with him, tell him that.
>>
>I'm a university graduate with no job, making me a NEET
>Younger brother is a normie but I wouldn't say they're a Chad. They do pretty well in school right now and they're sort of sporty.
>Younger sister was all into band and stuff, is now in some depression/anxiety/tumblr spiral that's hit her, no longer in school, dropped out, in therapy to return to school, mother who is always likes this has insta given up and says she thinks she'll never be back at school.

>My brother once said that he's glad he's not in my shadow because he was scared he would be when I graduated university and everyone was proud (except my mother she acted the same) but then I didnt get a job
>I told my mother she should do more concerning my sister in her recovery or else it'll be too late
>Mother already given up
>Mother doesn't care (She's pretty selfish, our 'success' in her terms is anyone who can bring in money to give to her or anyone who can help around the house. She's also super overprotective and resistant to any of us leaving)
>I say she's gonna ruin her prospects
>She says "So what? You went to university, look what good it did to you"
>Feel crushed.

I honestly feel like a lot of my social stigma has to do with how my parents treat me and coddled me and both overprotected me, and also my mother's need for independence and having to do everything herself so doing everything for us. As well as neither of them, my mother moreso, being supportive at all in any sort of dream or work or career or developing a skill because then they'd act like going to afterschool stuff is a hassle or they'd whine you have to pay or whatever.
>>
>>29389245
oh and another reason my mother doesn't mind whats going on is that 'She doesn't have to deal school as much anymore' 10/10 reason for your daughter to become a NEET
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.