[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be fair to count prostitutes/hookers into the number
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: prostitutes_0[1].jpg (10 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
prostitutes_0[1].jpg
10 KB, 300x225
Would it be fair to count prostitutes/hookers into the number of girls you've had sex with?
>>
Would it be fair to use nukes to go fishing? No.
>>
obviously. you're also a normalfag
>>
Of course. All girls are whores. There's no difference.
>>
>>29385131
fucking kek
gotta love r9k
>>29385082
OP whatever makes your number go up. Why not? Don't worry about it.
>>
>>29385082
Sex is sex senpai, just don't expect people to be impressed if you had to pay all the girls you've fucked.
>>
>>29385193
Well if I go around telling people I have fucked 35 girls I won't be saying that 33 of them were hookers.
>>
>>29385225
>35
GOOD FUCKING JOB ANON.
Practice saying it with some confidence.
Nothing will get you more respect from women than that.
Their real numbers are still going to be much higher than yours, but they know how things really work.
>>
>>29385082
Yez. Prostitutes are women and you had sex with them. You can even count the male prostitutes you had sex with. I would but I've never had sex with a Prostitute.
>>
File: hey there.jpg (30 KB, 391x500) Image search: [Google]
hey there.jpg
30 KB, 391x500
>>29385131
lol

ignore this text
>>
>>29385225
I have fucked 50+ girls. All but 3 were prostitutes.
>>
>>29385336
Sorry, 35 is an example. I have actually fucked 9 girls. One was a prostitute, one was a prostitute that I dated, obviously fucked her, but didn't pay. The other 7 actually wanted my pathetic cock inside them .. hmm.....
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.