[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it'll get better in time >time heals bro >man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1324676136001.png (90 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1324676136001.png
90 KB, 480x477
>it'll get better in time
>time heals bro
>man u just got to find another girl

What if time doesn't fucking work? Cure to this pain doesn't exist. It's been fucking four years already fuck this.
>>
The cure is 00 buckshot to the brainstem.
>>
>>29385012
Atleast you know what love felt like.. Meanwhile I can't even get a hello even from ugly or fat sluts.. And not fat women.. No fat sluts that fuck to "empower themselves"

It sucks
>>
>only four years

January 31st, 2008
8 and a half years
Still love her
Still want her and only her
In my head, in my dreams
Always
Come back, Nikki
:/
>>
More and more I am glad how I never experienced love.
>>
File: dont-wait-for-a-good-woman.jpg (119 KB, 550x711) Image search: [Google]
dont-wait-for-a-good-woman.jpg
119 KB, 550x711
>>29385012
Just start interacting with more women. You'll quickly discover they're all shit and will see the absurdity of getting hung up over any specific one of them.

"Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another."
>>
I seem to be able to get over them but I have to replace them with someone else to fawn over. It's a never ending cycle.
>>
Never told her how I felt
2 years later I get to see pictures of the family she is starting
>>
>these normalfags that have dated before
>>
File: 1361636946310.jpg (9 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1361636946310.jpg
9 KB, 251x242
>>29385227
>using and having an account in social media
>>
File: 8da.png (11 KB, 264x400) Image search: [Google]
8da.png
11 KB, 264x400
>>29385110
pretty edgy 4/5 post mane
>>
managed to chat enough shit at a girl that she wants to talk on skype, she adored the autist tier humour

met her twice, then she got bored of me. for an entire year any idle second i had was spent thinking about the experience i had, trying to distil what made it good, trying to emulate the happiness. agonisingly remembering all the things i missed.

its been two years and it still feels like it was yesterday, the worst part is i rationally accept she is nothing special and in a lot of ways i intensely dislike her. that just makes the visceral pain worse

how on earth am i left longing for an experience i cant have and dont even want?
>>
>>29385342
I want to think that logically it should be related to brain getting kind of addicted to that moment you had.

Human mind tend to think about stuff that it can't have. We're always lusting something.
>>
>>29385397
its because i associate all the hormones that come from a relationship with just her, until i serendipitously get another girl it'll remain

its ridiculous that i can understand a problem and still not be able to solve it
>>
My mother dumped my father after 15 years of marriage. Its been 10 years, he still suffers
>>
File: sadness.png (328 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
sadness.png
328 KB, 900x300
I don't want her back.

It's just the memories of love will haunt me forever and forbid my heart to leave room for anyone else.
>>
File: 1464644971970.jpg (18 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
1464644971970.jpg
18 KB, 365x363
>>29385580
>tfw remembering the smell of her hair as you spooned together
>get random whiffs of it during the day
>mood crashes
>>
Fuck my girlfriend just left me on wednesday and I've never felt so hollow. Please tell me that it gets better
>>
>>29385719
Welcome to the club of used goods.
>>
>>29385580

iktf

literally *THEE* song for that feel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrPOEisI87c

(red, for me)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.