[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw painful diarrhea at 4:00am please send help I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: shinji.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>tfw painful diarrhea at 4:00am
please send help

I want to sleep so bad
>>
File: 000888.png (67 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
000888.png
67 KB, 255x199
>diarrhea
>painful
IBS?
>>
>>29384603
i am glad u suffer, normie.
>>
try a heating pad when you're in between pooping. helps relieve the pain for me.
>>
>>29384614
This desu. IBS is the devil. Imodium is my saving grace. Shit clogs you up so bad.
>>
>>29384603

Gravol or any motion sickness pill. Take 2.
>>
>>29384603
>sleeping at 4am
are you a wagecuck?
>>
alright lads I'm off the toilet but my stomach and intestines still really hurt

I hope I don't shit the bed, I'm not in the mental state to deal with that right now
>>
>>29384603
Happened a few nights ago to me
Ate some peanut butter, knew I would regret it, decided to have 2 sandwiches
90 minutes later, the gurgling and percolating began
Then the cramps, the clenching
First few semi solid craps are tolerable
Cramps have me doubled over, insides sound like I am carbonated
The liquid shit starts, the burn, the pain
Then the straight water, pouring and spraying from my ass, the pain has me sweating, everytime I stand the bubbling starts and i have to sit again
My legs and feet go numb, am dry heaving into the trash can
Feels like my asshole is wide open and not closing just spasming, can feel cool air up my ass
The straining, hoping not to induce a stroke, the blasts of farts, no way this much liquid could be inside me
My bowels and intestines feel like they are hanging out
I have been screaming for the last 45 minutes
Banging on my door, neighbors called the police
Answer door in a robe, gurgling is back, start doing the please don't shit now dance
Cops think I am on drugs
I race down the hall and start shitting again, some of the spray hits the door and floor before I make it to the toilet
Older cop figures it out quick, they split, sorry to disturb you
Get in bed, get right back up, leaving the toilet seat up
Lay on the bathroom floor, towel for a pillow, no pants on
Ease out a fart, nope, spray the wall, fuck
Lay down in tub, curl up on side, shit and vomit on myself, easier, will wash up, if I wake up
Phone ringing, boss says I am late again, suspension
Man do I want a PB&J and a glass of milk
Bathroom stinks
My ass is raw and bloody
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.