[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything fucking worse than this? Why the FUCK can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Is there anything fucking worse than this? Why the FUCK can't roasties send a reply? are you serious? Fucking ridiculous its not like I even reach out to girls often because im used to this shit but the one time I do, this happens. Fuck me guys, I'm near the end of my rope.
>>
File: cant wake up.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cant wake up.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>texting people
>having girl's phone numbers
Well you're light years ahead of me, so I have no answers for you
>>
>>29384416
The thing is it LITERALLY doesnt make a fucking difference I might be one step ahead of you but I still have 0 fucking sucess with women in general, infact I had her number but I fucking deleted it cause I told myself I wouldn't message her first I'd wait till she messaged me.

Guess what she, she never fucking messaged.

Now after a few beers I decide to message her on normiebook ask her how its going and she reads and doesnt reply.
>>
She just ain't that into you dude.
>>
>get girls number for the first time in my life
>exchange about 5 texts
>she never responds again

How do they know so quickly
>>
She's sending you a message. She knows you know she read it.
>>
>>29384391
>texting
fucking normie scum get the fuck >>>/out/
>>
if your relationship prospects are living and dying based on text messages, you might be doing it wrong.
>>
>>29384618

>might be doing it wrong

Well no fucking shit im doing it wrong. I dont know what the fuck im doing why else would I be in this fucking place.
>>
>>29384562
This. If she's not interested she'll never read it.
>>
My favorite one was like:

>her: I had a ton of fun hanging out with you and I can't wait to do it again
>me: same here. how about this weekend
>*ghost silence forever*

But it saves you the trouble I guess. If she's not enthusiastic then she's not interested; don't bother.
>>
Stop being a slave to biology. Just disregard women and go on with your life. Your brain just tricks you into thinking love is real so you can reproduce and keep humanity going.
>>
>>29384497
You're pretty much a normie but so is everyone else on this board.
Also
>Having facebook
>messaging girls
>>
>>29384497
Know that feel bro, got her #, waited forever but, finally folded and texted her first. She never messaged me unless I messaged her. Said fuck it after two attempts and deleted her number. Months later get a text from her, "come over @7:30" on a Friday night. Then "omg wrong anon". She ment to text a guy with the same name as me.

Honestly I should just get a rope.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.